Gathering in Albemarle, NC on June 04?

Originally posted by alphaenvirmgt
Great. Sounds like we have the start for a good gathering.

We have several options...
1. Fire Mountain...a big buffet (big parking lot)
2. El Ranchito ....Mexican food and cold beer (big parking lot)
3. Blue Bay ...seafood & fish (big parking lot)
3. My office .....hot dogs & hamburgers (BYOB) on a grill (room for 15 cars).

Any of these would be fine with me. I like seafood so Blue Bay sounds good to me... But thinking of the majority probably Fire Mountain would be best since they are a buffet and offer something for everyone.

K.

Ok, so that is 2 for seafood. Will everyone that thinks they might come please vote. I will be away from my PC until Sunday night so I will check back then and see where we are.
Conrad

I don't think you can get a margurita at a seafood restraunt. :D :D

I am up for what the majority wants. I like good food, so any place with good food will make me happy.

Billy

Originally posted by TurboIndian
makes no differece to me where we eat as long as I'm around Buick loving people:rolleyes:

$h!t.... Who you gonna ride with this time?? :eek: I guess you could throw another wideband in the F.B. and prove me wrong with what I've been saying all along...:D

K.

The Blue Bay that we will visit is located at 2219 Hwy 52 North in Albemarle . It is on the north side of town and is located just south of Confederate Motors (west side of the road). I can e-mail directions to anyone if you will tell me what highway you will be coming into town on. We can meet at 4:00 or so....eat at 6:00 or so.

Note: there is ANOTHER Blue Bay in Albemarle. It is located on the east side of town on 24-27-73

Conrad Carter
cell...704-467-1310
office...704-983-2302
house...704-982-5706

here it is wdenesday and I still haven't finished putting this sucker back together; may not make it.

As far as I'm concerned, you don't have to drive (or even own) a Turbo Regal (TR) to come. Interested in a TR is enough for me. You are welcome to come w/o your TR.
Conrad

we'll see. went to the raleigh gathering without one and felt like a fish out of water. if I could just get the oil feed line to fit this %##^&*%^& turbo I'd just about be home free.

look out here comes SloGN

hey conrad

i plan on coming down weather permitting.also a friend will be coming with me that owns a GN but the motor is out of his car :)

i also plan on getting another newbie to the TR's to come down as well. so 3-4 coming from the randleman, high point area

Originally posted by alphaenvirmgt
The Blue Bay that we will visit is located at 2219 Hwy 52 North in Albemarle . I can e-mail directions to anyone if you will tell me what highway you will be coming into town on. QUOTE]

Conrad,

How about e-mailing me directions if I come down 24/27 from Charlotte.

Thanks,

K.

If I'm not mistaken from Triad area (WS, GSO,HP) you take 85 south to exit #76 in Salisbury, take a left at bottom of ramp and just keep following HWY 52 until you come into Albemarle:confused:

Is that right Conrad??

Yes,
That would be the best way from Triad Area. Further details...Blue Bay is 1/4 mile south of the 1st stop light that you will go through on Hwy 52. It is just past Confederate Motors on the right side of the road. There is a big Blue Bay sign. Cannot miss it.
Conrad

For those of you coming in on 24/27 from Charlotte:
As you travel on 24/27 coming into Albemarle, turn left at the third stop light onto 52 North Bypass. Go through 5 more stop lights on 52 ...you will pass Pizza Hut on your left, and McDonalds on your right. The 5th light will be for the NE Connector. Proceed ~1/2 mile past the 5th light...you will pass Subway and Food Lion..both on your right. You will see a small shopping center on your left..there is a big Blue Bay sign in front. You are there! If you go past Confederate Motors, turn around...you have gone too far.
Conrad

Current weather forecast is for GREAT weather on Saturday! Hope to see everyone. 4:00 pm til ???? We will eat at ~6:00. Don't worry about getting here at 4:00. Come whenever you can.
Conrad

I'll be there. Probably around 5:30 - 6. Will be working the Harley Race at the farm til 4pm. Will also have the chirenz with me too ( 7 and 3 ). They love cruizn'....

Also, if anyone is coming that has a free:D turbo regal radiator that is bad but the tanks are good I am looking for one to have re-cored.

Thanks