GA - 1978 Z28 Camaro #s match, lots of orig paperwork - $8k or partial trade

84c10

Basic Stats:
* 100,9xx original miles
* mw/ml/non-tilt
* factory a/c converted to 134 several years ago the right way with reman compressor, new accumulator/dryer,etc, just professionally serviced and given a clean bill of health at the checkup WORKS GREAT
* basic numbers match 350 with original carb etc
* trans is a th350
* rear is basic 3.42

Most of the rest shows up in the new pics just taken of the car un-waxed, not buffed, hasn't had that done since over a year ago so you can see what you get with the aged paint (mostly original).

Basically a nice unrestored car with all its original paperwork - dealer order form, sales contract, window sticker, build sheet, delivery inspection, warranty and warranty stickers (replacement to the protect-o-plate), etc. Has documents related to the car from every owner, either dealer paperwork, old appraisal, registration card, or bill of sale.

Paint has some light lacquer craze and sun faded spots but looks great from 5 feet off, probably even better if waxed up but I've always been a fan of knowing what I was buying, figured the next owner would too.

Inside is clean without rips tears or stains on the upholstery, does have a little warp wave beginning on the dash over the glovebox door as per usual with most all of these cars but no cracks. Also has no worn spots on the seats, door panels aren't seperating, plastic trim has not gotten chalky or crumbly, the usual issues with these cars interiors are not present. Headliner was replaced with non-original material before I bought the car, and console lid is reproduction.

Body has never had rust work done and was undercoated new, no rust issues to repair with this one.

Engine got a new harmonic balancer because the original had the rubber seal dry out from age allowing it to begin a slow wobble, trans was fully professionally rebuilt with new internals and torque converter after cooked fluid, has about 100 gentle break in miles.

My Nearing End Of Season and Don't Store it Price: $8000 which is below both collector price guide for #3 condition, and nada average condition values

Will consider realistic offers or partial trades that come with a good chunk of cash for either a chevy/gmc truck *or* something else interesting that is 2dr gm - this car is too original for me to customize, and I want to have something with overdrive swapped in for a weekend car these days...

I can't see where to upload here, but many more details and pics of the car up on an ebay classified (non-auction ad) Chevrolet : Camaro: eBay Motors (item 130421035951 end time Aug-21-10 13:59:26 PDT)

Still have it, willing to listen to cash offers that'll free up money for another toy I just saw on ebay I wouldn't mind picking up...