Full Digital LED tail lights for the GN/TR

As of now I sent 18 PM's to everyone that has intrest in the kits.

One person seemed to have trouble with the link or pay-pal ( I didn't ) but if anyone else has any problems please PM me the problem in detail and i'll have pay-pal take care of it. Like I said " I didn't have a problem" when I bought a kit for myself! lol (had to make sure it worked!)..

Scot W.

Im still having a problem- my paypal page will not display after signing in-i ve tryed 10 times on two different computers-how about just giving me your paypal address and i ll send you the money for one set of sequentials?

Im still having a problem- my paypal page will not display after signing in-i ve tryed 10 times on two different computers-how about just giving me your paypal address and i ll send you the money for one set of sequentials?
sent you an e-mail.

The problem is on your end ! I received another payment from someone else and they didn't have a problem. And when I done it, I didn't have a problem either.

My account is working fine! You could also send me a Post Office M/O in the amount of $259.00 for the sequential set. (That Includes shipping! )

Scot W.

What is the durability of these? I have had replacement LED bulbs go bad so many times. Its not the LED's I'm sure, I think its the circuitry.

What is the durability of these? I have had replacement LED bulbs go bad so many times. Its not the LED's I'm sure, I think its the circuitry.
This isn't your basic bulb that goes in the socket. These are special circuit boards are made using Surface Mount technology, Meaning it's done in special ovens. The durability and life span for the bulbs and circuitry is great!

This isn't your basic bulb that goes in the socket. These are special circuit boards are made using Surface Mount technology, Meaning it's done in special ovens. The durability and life span for the bulbs and circuitry is great!

Any sort of warranty? Do you have any pics of the actuall unit?

Yes there is a warranty and i'll get more details on monday, Here is a picture of the 69' firebird kit. The GN/TR's are prototypes at this stage and don't look like this one. The production ones will !! look just like these but a different shape and longer.

** Several orders already taken, Place yours now to get on the list! All orders will be shipped going right down the list.

Thank you to all who placed your orders already!!! ;)

Scot W.

Scott- If i go into paypal directly i have no problem logging on, however if i go through your link paypal will not me log on. Can you either send me your payment address at paypal so i can send a payment directly for a sequential set of lights, or send me your mailing address so i can send a money order. i prefer the first option. Thanks Matt

Scott- If i go into paypal directly i have no problem logging on, however if i go through your link paypal will not me log on. Can you either send me your payment address at paypal so i can send a payment directly for a sequential set of lights, or send me your mailing address so i can send a money order. i prefer the first option. Thanks Matt
Matt I already sent you my Pay-pal address. People here have used their charge cards with no problem also. You are the only one having the problem with pay-pal for whatever reason. I will send you my pay-pal address again, Look for a PM.

Scot W.

Thanks Matt! Your on the order list and as soon as they are ready to ship I'll let you know.

Thanks!
Scot W.

Warranty?

Great question! I'm glade you asked.

*** Lifetime limited Warranty! ***
.. Manufacture defects only! no modifications can be done to the board!

About a 30yr life span if left on constantly!

If a LED happens to burn out, That Whole board will be replaced at no cost!

How's that for service? ;)

Scot W.

Subscribed... want to get more info on the lights. Is this just for the brake red lights, what about the reverse white light?

Just to let everyone know that the problem i was having with paypal was completely on my end. Scots paypal is working fine.

Subscribed... want to get more info on the lights. Is this just for the brake red lights, what about the reverse white light?

Everything about the lights has been pretty much described here in this whole thread. The reverse light will remain the orriginal bulb. It's just on for 30 seconds at the most. I can't do all the lights!! The ones in the front of our cars are a one piece molded lens and can't be done. The rear taillights can be done because they come appart!! The third brake light could be done but the question is! would you pay the cost for just one brake light after the development and production costs are added in?

Scot W.

cant wait to see these on a tr already added hid kit next step led taillights!!
I have the HID (blue) headlights on my car too. And now the LED's in the back will top it off. I will have you all a picture or video very soon of the taillights on my car. Please hang in there everyone!

Scot W.

When you take a pic/video make sure there is something to compare to. The video of the Firebird lights was cool but can't see anything else around it. Park your car in the street and walk half a block away and let us see how bright they are.

As I said my lights are tinted and I believe the law is lights must be visible from 500 feet away or something like that so I need a picture with a refence to how bright they are.