FS: SnapOn Verdict Scan Tool

Trannyman95

Hey guys, I am selling my SnapOn Verdict scan tool as I dont use it much and have moved to more independant vehicle based pc based programs. It sits more than it gets used and is in as close to new condition as you will find.

This is a pretty sweet scan tool that is PC Windows XP based and utilizes BluTooth wireless connection to the vehicle OBDII port adapter and also to an included digitial graphing multimeter/scope which also connects wirelessly if you need to use it as a scope. This scan tool package is one that I bought last fall and has update 11.4 on it. It also has European software add-on that supports European vehicles. The scan tool itself has a 7" touch screen and is a pretty rugged built tool that has served me well. I also have a docking station for this so it can be used as a standalone PC by hooking up to a larger monitor through the docking station.

Total cost new for this from my local SnapOn dealer was in the $9K range with the European software and docking station. My local rep put a resale value as it sits and what he would sell to customers in the $6K range with the accessories.

I am asking $4500 FIRM for this setup, shipping included and insured for sale price. I would love to sell this local but have decided to open up to shipping this item.

This is NOT an undercut Ebay miracle sale and is from a trusted member of the community and well known in the late model 3800 S2 / Auto transmission rebuilding community and also on here for several custom engine swap projects.

I realize this is a very expensive tool and a tough sell, would rather get some $$ back out of it and see it get put to use by someone that can make better use of it than I did. I love new gadgets and diagnostic software when it comes out and probably buy more than I should but love trying everything out and this tool did not dissappoint! Full details can be found here on the SnapOn website-

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item...roup_ID=683110&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

I also used this as a portable PC rather than my laptop to connect tuning software to use through Windows. It is a decent size and much easier to handle than holding a laptop while driving and logging. This scan tool supports older OBDI vehicles but does not include the vehicle adapters and is available through SnapOn as an accessory but one I never needed.

I dont have pics at the moment but will take some and post them up or email them as requested. This item is being advertised locally also with a few pending offers but would love to move it soon so I have dropped price down quite a bit. A great tool for a shop that works on a broad range of vehicles and looking for a nice all-in-one tool.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!!!

Email is the best way to contact me for this and can either be done through the website contact OR directly to me - boostedbrougham@gmail.com. I also try to keep an eye on PMs as well.

Any questions please ask!