FS: High-Speed Fan

MSA231V6

For Sale:

High-speed fan for Turbo Buick application. Originally out of ATR catalog. I believe it was listed at 2800 CFM but that might not be exactly right. I know it is a high number and the fan moves a ton of air. It is essentially brand new - I had it on my car during some overheating issues that were root-caused to problems much worse than a fan issue. The car is race only. This fan fits to the stock connector and can be secured to the engine compartment with some slight modification to the existing metal brackets on the fan.

Asking price: $200 plus shipping from 48864 or 19707 (PayPal Preferred)

Pictures available to private email. Send inquiries to MSA231V6@aol.com

Thanks!

Fan price

Price should be $145 plus shipping. Sorry - entered it incorrectly.

Thanks.

MSA

For Sale:

High-speed fan for Turbo Buick application. Originally out of ATR catalog. I believe it was listed at 2800 CFM but that might not be exactly right. I know it is a high number and the fan moves a ton of air. It is essentially brand new - I had it on my car during some overheating issues that were root-caused to problems much worse than a fan issue. The car is race only. This fan fits to the stock connector and can be secured to the engine compartment with some slight modification to the existing metal brackets on the fan.

Asking price: $200 plus shipping from 48864 or 19707 (PayPal Preferred)

Pictures available to private email. Send inquiries to MSA231V6@aol.com

Thanks!