FS: 3"with Terry Houston DP with dump

boosted3

I have a used 3" THDP with a g-body parts dump. $375 plus shipping.

Attachments

• 2011-09-20_12-59-49_81.jpg
    2011-09-20_12-59-49_81.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 706
The pipe is stainless. Here is a pic of the puck. I NEED to sell this so right now money talks!
Thanks!
Brian2011-09-22_09-36-48_78.jpg

Money does talk 325$ shipped!

When i said that, i was referring to the 4 people sending pms about it and making offers. I am currently posting this from my phone. It takes me about 20 mins to post a picture. This pipe is like new!!! I am in Pennsylvania currently helping my grandfather clean his house up from fire damage. I am selling parts to pay bills. The price is $400 shipped inside the continental US. If you live close to PA i can come down a little. First person with cash ready to paypal can have it!
Thanks!

When i said that, i was referring to the 4 people sending pms about it and making offers. I am currently posting this from my phone. It takes me about 20 mins to post a picture. This pipe is like new!!! I am in Pennsylvania currently helping my grandfather clean his house up from fire damage. I am selling parts to pay bills. The price is $400 shipped inside the continental US. If you live close to PA i can come down a little. First person with cash ready to paypal can have it!
Thanks!

Please keep the lowballs to a minimum. I am in a bad place financially right now and that is the reason why I am selling parts.
Thanks

I sent you a PM with an offer 2 or 3 days ago & never heard back from you. I have since bought another one.

Your asking price is to high.

~JM~

would you sell me just the dump pipe? lmk as soon as possible! thanks!

also, im only a couple states over.

would you sell me just the dump pipe? lmk as soon as possible! thanks!

also, im only a couple states over.

Since nobody has jumped on the pipe as a whole, i guess so. I paid $85 plus shipping and only had it on for approx 100 miles. Hows $60 shipped sound?