Found this in a Publix Bathroom

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Just went to wash my hands, and i saw this just sitting on the sink counter wtf?. Definitely AK bullet.. I snapped a few shots...What would you do if you saw this in your local Publix Bathroom?

PART_1360550535651.jpeg

PART_1360550536807.jpeg

PART_1360550537609.jpeg

Study it while I'm taking a dump and determine if I was going to leave it where I found it or take it with me

Great answer Brian ! I would take it with me to try not to give the gun world less of a black eye than it currently has

No way would I report it. First of all you would be opening yourself up to all kinds of scrutiny and none of it good. You could be looked at very wrongly by the authorites. And second, theres not much chance of them finding who it belonged to unless there were cameras in the john.

Lift lid off toilet tank, insert....

I know most public restroom toilets are tankless now, but it would give the plumber a interesting story to tell when he came to repair the flapper

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Watch my back for the @$$hole with the rest of the ammo and AK out in the parking lot, waiting to make a statement about he hates his life and everyone in it. ;)

Carefully check the bullet for any signs of herpes, warts, or crabs and then place it in my pocket.
A common way to pick up those things is from a Publix Public restroom.
At least - that's the story I'm sticking with.
"Honest sweety - I got it from a Publix public restroom" ;)

THATS NOTHING FOR MIAMI. MY WIFE FOUND A 26 YEAROLD BLOND SUCKING THE OXYGEN OUT OF MY BULLET.AND SHE STILL GIVES ME A HARD TIME ABOUT IT. I TOLD HER IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR HONEY SHE JUST FELL INTO MY LAP!

Yea, that's not a round for the AK whatsoever. At any rate, I'd put it right back where I found it and move along. Don't get involved.