Fontana: AUTO CLUB DRAGWAY @ CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on now. You're no fun. I was even leaning towards rooting for you. :D

All in fun. :p

Ok so I wrenched away today pulled the "stock heads" and no blown gasket.:frown: The RJC head gaskets just lifted. If i re-torque them everything would have been fine. Jason had told me that if I ever see the coolant level rise just re-torque. Well after I herd the crack sound I wasn't buying a re-torque, so I pulled them. I checked the heads no cracks, cranked the motor checked cylinders for cracks with fingernail nothing. So it's all going back together tomorrow. :D

Wiked,
take a good look at the stock heads below ;) don't be jealous just because you can't beat me with your ported heads! :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC01333.jpg
    DSC01333.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC01336.jpg
    DSC01336.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 145
Ok so I wrenched away today pulled the "stock heads" and no blown gasket.:frown: The RJC head gaskets just lifted. If i re-torque them everything would have been fine. Jason had told me that if I ever see the coolant level rise just re-torque. Well after I herd the crack sound I wasn't buying a re-torque, so I pulled them. I checked the heads no cracks, cranked the motor checked cylinders for cracks with fingernail nothing. So it's all going back together tomorrow. :D

Wiked,
take a good look at the stock heads below ;) don't be jealous just because you can't beat me with your ported heads! :biggrin:

Intake ports on the left head sure don't look stock to me LOL thats how mines look. ;) nice smooth and ported, who are you trying to deceive, not me ;) .BTW I already won, I can cruise by your house on my GN and do 5MPH and still beat you cuz mine is rolling N yours Isn't.

Attachments

• DSC01336.jpg
    DSC01336.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 141
Intake ports on the left head sure don't look stock to me LOL thats how mines look. ;) nice smooth and ported, who are you trying to deceive, not me ;) .BTW I already won, I can cruise by your house on my GN and do 5MPH and still beat you cuz mine is rolling N yours Isn't.

Harold that's called lean, I'm sure you learned that in one of your College courses in Nicaragua at age 3. ;)

That picture of the 2 heads on the ground. Are those the 2 rear cylinders against the ground? What plenum setup are you using?

Harold that's called lean, I'm sure you learned that in one of your College courses in Nicaragua at age 3. ;)

Sorry I said I was 7 yrs old not 3 ;), btw thats not called Lean not yet, when the block crank hits the track and you pick up the pieces in a bucket only then I will say it was a little lean. :D Trust me, it Wont be long before that happens.. :p and your right I am afraid to race you ohhhhh allmighty Brent world record holder with stock heads please have mercy on me. hahahahahahaha

wiked

Sorry I said I was 7 yrs old not 3 ;), btw thats not called Lean not yet, when the block crank hits the track and you pick up the pieces in a bucket only then I will say it was a little lean. :D Trust me, it Wont be long before that happens.. :p and your right I am afraid to race you ohhhhh allmighty Brent world record holder with stock heads please have mercy on me. hahahahahahaha

wiked

You bring the bucket, let me do the rest :biggrin:

That picture of the 2 heads on the ground. Are those the 2 rear cylinders against the ground? What plenum setup are you using?

the head on the left is the pass #6 on top
the head on the Right #1 on top

stock intake and plenum had the RJC plate, took that out last month.

Would you like me to put your name on it, what would you like it to read..

BRENTS BROKEN BUCKET PARTS, maybe I should make it short and sweet, just call it BBBP. :biggrin:

I have a new Sig for ya

As I walk through the Valley of the shadow of death, I Fear No Evil. For my car just sits in the garage ;)

I have a new Sig for ya

As I walk through the Valley of the shadow of death, I Fear No Evil. For my car just sits in the garage ;)

I like this quote you made up for me very niceeee, I Think is better to let it sit in the garage in one piece and enjoy it, than in the garage with the hood open working on it most of the time follow Nordy's advice and buy a cherry it will come handy in your near future. ;)

Your On Brent !

I have to admit that I may have an unfair advantage though.....

Harold taught me some Nicaraguan Voodoo Top Secret Drag Racing Techniques while we were dropping the engine in my car tonight so now I guess I'll have to go "JUNGLE" on your A$$, and Nordy gave me an Excel Spreadsheet with "82 Ways To Add 90 lbs Of Ballast To Your Competitors GN While Sitting In The Staging Lanes" .....:D...so don't leave your car alone with me anywhere near it...lol

Our cars are pretty close Brent

I have you in horsepower and top end pull, and you have me in suspension mods and bottom end launches

Good luck with your car, hopefully we will both be back on the road before the weekend is over

Let me know if you need any help, I still have some pickled goat balls and powdered rooster beaks from tonights ceremony that when mixed with 116 octane fuel will guarantee 6 tenths in the quarter mile (to your competitor...lol)

Later

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.