Fontana 10/31 who is in?

What kind of car?

• Total voters
Well guys....I have to call off my race day tomorrow....
Spent some time with SPOOLFOOL2 and Harold today looking things over to try and isolate a misfire I have at idle, and after also talking with Pappa Lou, we all agree it's best I do a little work before I go and push too hard at the track....including retorque the heads....which I have not done in 16000 miles....:rolleyes:

I leave for Thailand on Sunday anyway, so going to Fontana tomorrow would have made my pre travel prep and family time difficult.

I'll have the car ready for Fontana in December.

i will probley be there. not with a car or anything. i will probley look at your cars and pretend i know nothing about them. hope some of you stop me to say hey, hows it going? then its on.

me to. what time is everyone getting there? im driving from north hollyweird

I'm still going. Going to try for tens on pump gas and alky. With the Chicken out, someone has to carry the torch for Mutton Motors. :cool:

Mike Barnard

Hey guys, I got one run in w/ timeslip this time ;-)

Nice meeting a few of you.

I ran a 12.0 @ 108 spinning the tire & wheel hop.
I looked @ the tires pressures & they went up to 38-40 psi from baking in the sun.

Damm,,,, so close to an 11 I can almost taste it.

I think my first run was an 11 sec pass,launcehed perfect ,no spin,tire pressures were good.
I'll try & post my timeslip later.
Time to take kids trick or treating.

SOCal Syclone guy

Rick

rick, it was a pleasure to meet you. however i didnt get to see you make a pass. I will be posting pictures up soon.

Hey guys, I got one run in w/ timeslip this time ;-)

I ran a 12.0 @ 108 spinning the tire & wheel hop.

Rick

that gives me hope, i ran a 12.8 @109 last time out here in tucson with a super sh***y 2.3 60ft and major wheel spin w/ crappy bald street tires.

maybe ill better the time @ the wcn

buickbert

pics

here are some pictures from today. Do you see anything out of place in the last one? :eek:

DSCF1401.jpg

DSCF1402.jpg

DSCF1403.jpg

DSCF1404.jpg

DSCF1405.jpg

DSCF1406.jpg

DSCF1407.jpg

DSCF1408.jpg

DSCF1409.jpg