Flying Blind

The pumps run of of a PWM signal. It is possible. Simple fix is move its power source(red wire on scanmaster) to another switched +12 source. Or move your injection kits power to another switched +12. or worse case scenario, add a relay and run power from the back of the alternator to power the alcohol inj system.

You didnt mention if this was my kit or not. My early early kits didnt include a filter cap to tame down the interference and this was more prevalent. Newer kits after 2005 feature this to eliminate the issue. I cant speak for other kit MFG's.

Julio

Hey Razor. It's a Devils Own system with the pump hot wired directly to the battery with a pulsing negative from the controller. Looks like I've got to do some cleanup and move some things around I've got what looks like a rats nest of wiring forming under my steering column. Hopefully I can isolate things enough to keep the noise out.

Hey Razor. It's a Devils Own system with the pump hot wired directly to the battery with a pulsing negative from the controller. Looks like I've got to do some cleanup and move some things around I've got what looks like a rats nest of wiring forming under my steering column. Hopefully I can isolate things enough to keep the noise out.

Call them and see if they can help. Its a controller problem creating to much EMI/RFI noise.

Been there/done that.. bitten by it back in the day. The filter capacitor I use in my kit to control the EMI/RFI interference is the size of the DO controller. :wink: