finally made the jump!

tford

Registered Member
Nobody can talk me out of it now. Razor kit on order for the regal. So many people that don't know much about turbo buicks have tried to talk me out of alky, but it's a done deal now. I hope I can prove them wrong. I've heard it all from "waste of money" to "you'll blow it up" comments and I'm tired of hearing it. Hopefully one ride after the install will shut them up and maybe they'll realize they don't know everything. Sorry, I can't stand know it all's. Watch the 1/4 mile section for new times. I know, take it slow. I've researched for years and read just about every article on alky known to man and/or woman. Thanks for reading, Tim

One of the first things I installed on mine was a razor alky kit.No problems with it at all.He is also a great guy to deal with. Tuning for mine was very easy.Good luck.

I've heard it all from "waste of money" to "you'll blow it up" comments and I'm tired of hearing it. Tim

the $$$ you save on Race gas adds up really fast!! Just watch the tune up and have NO knock . We have 15k miles on a 9 sec street driven GN here. Pump gas and Alky all the way !!! :cool:

Today I orderd the dual nozzle kit to upgrade my system that now needs more alky :cool: ALKYCONTROL works !!!

I think the alky kit was one of the best bangs for the buck, besides the turbo tweak chip and maybe the 3 inch exhaust (since mine was a hacked mess to start with) that I've ever done to the car.

With the alky installed, I was able to increase the boost a whole 9 PSI. Which really brought out the best of the car IMO.

Plus I think it's cool to hear someone say "I'm running alcohol injection"...makes it sound like some kind of serious engine, IMO. ;)

alky really works, you will really have fun being able to make power everywhere, not just at the track with race gas:D

Why would you listen to people who don't know about Turbo Regals anyway??? You will not regret your decision.