FINALLY at it again........

Dave Burns

New project here going into the winter. And I am hoping this one gets fun. I will add come pix of when I first got(no new ones). Basic, true backhalf. 4 link, 9". Setting up for a NA 6. Gonna try and mess with some folks I guess. With any luck at all, I will be using the dead nuts flat hood too. Not even a turbo bulge haha. Had my small block in it for awhile and it weighed in a chubby 2500#s. ALL glass and steel. I kinda hit a bit of a "roadblock" for a couple months right after I got it, but I am straightening them out and there was just enough light at the end of the tunnel to convince me to get this thing in the shop and get to work. With a little luck spring will be fun here again.

Attachments

• Green Regal 2.jpg
    Green Regal 2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 312
Any info on the NA 6? You building it for an index class or just fun grudge races?

Peter

Just for fun. Brackets, grudge I guess too. If I try and do the grudge racing thing everyone will wanna pick on me. I mean really, it's just a 6. No turbo or nothin'............. Gonna do a 4.1 with a bunch of compression. Stage 2 top half. Etc. Etc. Motor and trans were mocked up day before yesterday actually. Progress is being made. Just seems like its slower than planned. Ain't that always what happens though haha. Thanks for the interest.

LOL Lorens new GN is a nice ride man. Can't be pickin' on him, I hate gettin' my butt beat up by 60 year olds........

As of now I'm thinking a built th-350 for the tranny.

No engine/engine bay pix but I guess I could take some. Nothin' to see as of now though. Just as soon as something interesting happens though, I will take a few and post them up.