Feb 3, 2007 Dyno Day

Brent,

I spoke to Lou today and the car for the most part is done. Just waiting for the fans and maybe a fuel pump. I think the car is gonna be ready, but I am not too sure. I want to run...so should I still contact the dyno place to put my name back on the list...or just try to jump on last min at the dyno shop? Sorry to keep changing up on you.

Brent,

I spoke to Lou today and the car for the most part is done. Just waiting for the fans and maybe a fuel pump. I think the car is gonna be ready, but I am not too sure. I want to run...so should I still contact the dyno place to put my name back on the list...or just try to jump on last min at the dyno shop? Sorry to keep changing up on you.

Don't worry about it Andrew I'll put you're name on the list . If you run you run if you don't you don't ;)

Don't worry about it Andrew I'll put you're name on the list . If you run you run if you don't you don't ;)

I hope to run...Lou said the car is running really strong. Also I talked to nordy, and we are gonna try to get the trans fixed during the first part of the week so everything should be all good...I hope ;)

haha you got to ride in my car with all the new stuff on it before i did. Hope you enjoyed. lol
Andrew Your 11's capable GN is done. Trans seems to be doing OK other than the soft shifts. Once you get some better tires & it trys to hook it maybe a problem. The SX pump corrected the fuel pressure issue. Left the boost set to 22# Please make sure vehicle is on a very straight road before trying it out & life insurance is current & up to date. This vehicle is not intended for highway use .Off road only. Grouchy Lou

He must've cleaned the carbon off the pistons on that one....:p

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew Your 11's capable GN is done. Trans seems to be doing OK other than the soft shifts. Once you get some better tires & it trys to hook it maybe a problem. The SX pump corrected the fuel pressure issue. Left the boost set to 22# Please make sure vehicle is on a very straight road before trying it out & life insurance is current & up to date. This vehicle is not intended for highway use .Off road only. Grouchy Lou

Perfect Andrew ;) I think it's all started! Keep you're car the way it is and have fun with it. Don't blow it up. ;) I might be looking at your bumper down the track. hehehe

Only 22 lbs too...Just think you had it at 25 lbs....hehehe once I get those better tires its going back to 25 lbs. Thanks again Lou :biggrin:

Underboost; said:
Perfect Andrew I think it's all started! Keep you're car the way it is and have fun with it. Don't blow it up. I might be looking at your bumper down the track. hehehe

Dont worrie Brent I will try to keep my crank in the block :biggrin:....but for now I will be looking at your bumper...well once you get a motor back in the car ;) . I just need a few more things and she will be track ready!!!! Watch out...in the words of Lou "11.77's capable!!!" ;)

my old Gn back in 1995 ran 11.20@122 Andrew's car seems just as fast if not faster no BULLSH$$. I had to go home and change.Ralph

Only 22 lbs too...Just think you had it at 25 lbs....hehehe once I get those better tires its going back to 25 lbs. Thanks again Lou
Dont worrie Brent I will try to keep my crank in the block :biggrin:....but for now I will be looking at your bumper...well once you get a motor back in the car ;) . I just need a few more things and she will be track ready!!!! Watch out...in the words of Lou "11.77's capable!!!" ;)

I did have it turned up to 25# briefly. No knock & safe 02's. But it was a bit undriveable. I also don't know the integrity of the engine & didn't want to be the one driving over the crankshaft.

This Weekend

OK who's in???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where:
superiorautomotive.com
Superior Automotive
2675 W. Woodland Drive
Anaheim, CA 92801
714-503-1880
Contact- Arleen

When: Feb 3rd 2007
8:00am to 12:30pm First come 1st Dyno

Cost: $40 up to three pulls "1,200hp@200mph Dyno"

Food: They supply coffee and doughnuts.
Or we can bring a BBQ?

They are also located across the street from a restaurant "Keno's"?

So far

14guys

Turbopops
Wells
89mulletbird
blckgnx
Turboelky
Turbo39151
Wiked87gn
Slowsixer
Rick Percy
Marred4life