Anaheim, CA 92801
714-503-1880
Contact- Arleen

When: Feb 3rd 2007
8:00am to 12:30pm First come 1st Dyno

Cost: $40 up to three pulls "1,200hp@200mph Dyno"

Food: They supply coffee and doughnuts.
Or we can bring a BBQ?

They are also located across the street from a restaurant "Keno's"?

So Far

I have not heard from any of the GS guys but it is first come first Dyno. ;)
Gary Wells made a great point. Since the GS guys have invited us to most of there meets, we should return the gesture and invite them to attend one of our meets.

Wells
graza002
blckgnx
Turboelky
Turbo39151
Wiked87gn
Slowsixer
Rick Percy
Jeff Rand
Marred4life

Are You In
Chevota???
Cruzn57???
Turbopops???

I'm out!

Car's down with a blown HG. I dont think I'll be able to get it fixed in time. I still plan on going as a spectator.

So Far

Gary Wells made a great point. Since the GS guys have invited us to most of there meets, we should return the gesture and invite them to attend one of our meets. Wells Graza002 blckgnx Turboelky Turbo39151 Wiked87gn
Slowsixer Rick Percy Jeff Rand Marred4life Are You In: Chevota???
Cruzn57??? Turbopops???
--------------------------
I have not heard back from them yet either, but it seems to me that Shelodn indicated interest interest for himself and maybe 1 or 2 others, so I would expect at least a few of them to show & dyno.

I'LL still be going i'm pretty sure. Not sure if i'm bringing the elky or the 81, but i'll be there. Not sure if i'm going to dyno or not, but i'll bring my buddy who was with me at that last meet with his gn. Hopefully he has his fast on there, maybe one of the knowledgeable members could help tune?? so count me for 2...his board name is ELCO1 .

Car's down with a blown HG. I dont think I'll be able to get it fixed in time. I still plan on going as a spectator.

man, you have 2 weeks to pop some new head gaskets in there.. took me a day of work. If you wrench, and could take the top end off, i'd gladly come help you pop it back together, and garantee the work. pay gas and beer. let me know, jeremy @ 310 741-9020. or you could call wicked, he's bored at home right now:D :eek:

So Far

Gary Wells made a great point. Since the GS guys have invited us to most of there meets, we should return the gesture and invite them to attend one of our meets.

Wells
graza002
blckgnx
Turboelky
Turbo39151
Wiked87gn
Slowsixer
Rick Percy
Jeff Rand
Marred4life

Are You In
Chevota???
Cruzn57???
Turbopops???

Turbopops will be there, if something does not come up.

hey POPS. Welcome aboard. You raised a good son, cool to see a father/son combo on the board:D Hope to meet you at dyno day #2, just hope I dont blow a head gasket on the way this time, i'll save it for the crowd...:eek:

11 more days :biggrin:

Turbopops
Wells
graza002
blckgnx
Turboelky
Turbo39151
Wiked87gn
Slowsixer
Rick Percy
Marred4life