Favorite war movies

TMC, Directv # 256, right now:

Battleground (1949) - about the battle of the bulge, another very good one; "That's for sure, that's for dang sure."

Next up:
They Were Expendable (1945) - PT boats vs Japs in the Philippines

you guys have to see this one, it's subtitled but it's dang good, it's called come and see.

#1 classic.

And anything with John Wayne.

The Green Berets is my favorite, followed by Dirty Dozen and then U-571. Anybody see the real U-boat recently at the Museum of Science and Industry? I heard they built a cover over it a few years ago. I think they raised like $2M to build it. A museum worker told me that every year, the survivors of the German U-boat and the Americans who captured them have a reunion! Can you imagine the war stories they must share?

The Great Escape. One of my favorites.

How did you guys miss that one!

Dirty Dozen is one of my favorites too

Mikey

Did you know there was a sequel to the Dirty Dozen? Objective was to kill Hitler. Not as good as the original, since the idea of recruiting convicts was already done.

TMC, Directv # 256, right now:

Battleground (1949) - about the battle of the bulge, another very good one; "That's for sure, that's for dang sure."

Next up:
They Were Expendable (1945) - PT boats vs Japs in the Philippines

Good taste, bro. I forgot about Battleground. Van Johnson, Ricardo Montleban, George Murphy, James Whitmore. "I found a HOME in the Army." :D

A classic no one has mentioned............

THE GREAT ESCAPE...................

and anything with the Duke!!!

appocolipse now
U-571
And the rambo movies....yep even the bad ones.

Love war movies...i like the more realistic ones the most. Not all of the military guys are on edge 24/7.

Also its not a movie but if you guys get a chance to watch it try out Generation Kill...i loved it.

Watch Euphoria Online provides my favorite war movies; I have never seen the quality of resolution on other websites, so I recommend Rock Paper Candy for this purpose.

"War of the Roses"
Although that could be about any married couples life. :ROFLMAO: