FAST XFI....do I need it and is it worth it??

I here these stories every day. So often, we sell a support package for those who purchase elsewhere

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

The very best thing I have ever added to my car bar none! No more MAF's!

Do I know enough to set it up and tune it? No not really but Jack at JL Enterprises does. :) lol

If you get FAST you won't regret it.

Makes me feel better after dropping $2k+ on the XFI. Did I make a mistake though going through Anderson Performance instead of Bison or Cal?? Bill said his tunes that he loads in there should be spot on and won't require much tuning... I ordered the oil/fuel logging kit through caspers too. Anything else I should get or should I be ok? Stick w GM 3bar or go w AEM 3.5 map? Running #24 boost

Makes me feel better after dropping $2k+ on the XFI. Did I make a mistake though going through Anderson Performance instead of Bison or Cal?? Bill said his tunes that he loads in there should be spot on and won't require much tuning... I ordered the oil/fuel logging kit through caspers too. Anything else I should get or should I be ok? Stick w GM 3bar or go w AEM 3.5 map? Running #24 boost

As long as your particular vendor offers great customer service before, during, and after the sale and you are satisfied then whomever you purchase from is right for YOU!! There are people who prefer certain vendors over the next. Bottom line is if your happy then you chose the right person.

If your goal is no more than 29psi then the GM 3bar will work for you. If north of 30 is your goal then the 3.5bar is a better choice.