Everytime

striker_29

I get ready to reply to a thread, it gets deleted before I can reply. WTF is going on around here? Never seen it like this, its ridiculous. Grow up people! Counting down 10, 9, 8, 7....

Man I was just thinking back to the good old days in 2000 when I first found this board after picking up my 87 T.

Coming here for answers to ALL my questions and seeing how well the turbo Buick world got along and interacted with each other was awesome. :)

I never get involved in the "shananigans" or care to know why they are occuring. It is sad when you think about all the brain drain that has occured as individuals with great personality and knowledge of these cars we all like have left, or stay away.

I surely don't have all the answers, but it just seems like a big waste of time for all involved to keep stirring stuff up on all sides of the equation.

I guess what I am saying is... can't we all just get along?

Let's check our ego's at the door and play nice each day.

Cabin fever, the Winter blues...happens every years on car boards this time of year. People leave, then come right back, thread deletions are common and then there isn't another for months. Might as well just sit back and relax, grab some popcorn and watch the drama unfold.

It'll all be ok in the end. ;)

It has gotten ridiculous with all the deleted threads and edited posts. The part that irritates me the most is that they are edited to make certain higher ups look good for the few remaining members here. It's censorship at it's finest. This one will also disappear too, by the way.

Why cant cartmans replys ever get deleted?For someone that wants "Everybody"to shut up and quit complaining you sure are quick to give your worthless 2 cents on every one of these threads!

Sorry Striker..

But I deleted the people that asked to be removed. On that one I left it and someone came on and asked why the other two who asked to be removed were and why this one wasn't. So, I just deleted it so all would be equal. Nothing with malice intended but the gentlemen made a point so i did as the person who asked to be removed requested. He asked , I did it. I am sorry I interuppted your reply. There was no ill anything involved. If they want to be removed , do you think I should just let them stay? Help me here. Do I do as they request or leave up to be ridiculed about trying to keep the member count up?

BTW : Kendall only asked to be removed as a moderator. He did not request to be removed as a member.

Bruce
WE4

Just bad timing I guess Bruce, it irked me for a minute on that second one. Dont know what to suggest other than if they ask to be deleted, then oblige. Its real hard to unpiss off a pissed off customer, or in this case, member. I must say Bruce, you have always been a stand up guy with me and our dealings on the board. A lot of people in the community are in an uproar, and some I must also say, are guys that I respect for being level headed individuals. I don't like it a bit, feel like George Constanza and worlds are colliding. I dont know all the details, nor do I care to, but its a shame. I'm gonna watch the Superbowl now, and I suggest everyone else chill out, grab a cold one, and do the same.