Everyone die or what?

salvageV6

Daily Driver
Well it's 60 degrees out there, who's still driving. :cool:

Here's a nice pic. of a Michelin Ice X snow tire I don't need yet....

MichelinIceXTires.jpg

Had mine out on the Mt Carmel connector last week. Nice 125 mph "exercise". Should have turned the boost controller down though. Was pretty cold out, was running 30 lbs of boost.:eek:

I ride that thing twice a day to work and back home.

Only a mile from there easy on/off for testing. :cool:

Yeah, I drive sanely towards RT 10 to make sure there isn't any radar traps set up and then loop around and let her rip on the way back.:smile:

Well it's 60 degrees out there, who's still driving. :cool:

Here's a nice pic. of a Michelin Ice X snow tire I don't need yet....

MichelinIceXTires.jpg

You sure don't see snow tires on a lot of these cars :) I'm in Iowa and I've never driven my car in January but I'm going to take it out tomorrow. Nice pic...

Sure it counts same G body but maybe the N/A ones don't rust as bad. ;)

Notice the snow tire is on the front, got Blizzaks on the back too.

Steering ISN'T over rated on snow and ice. :cool:

Sure it counts same G body but maybe the N/A ones don't rust as bad. ;)

Notice the snow tire is on the front, got Blizzaks on the back too.

Steering ISN'T over rated on snow and ice. :cool:

wait a second-you drive your gn in the snow? REALLY?

Salvage is from my area and I see his car every once in a while at any time of the year. He probably has more miles behind the wheel of a Turbo Regal than anyone anywhere!

hello; I take mine out on the weekends sometimes lately. But what blows is I rent a garage and the tenant who lives in the bottom apartment parks their car in ways I can't get it out. They havn't been home lately. The owner lives upstairs and we havn't got a plane so I can get the car out when I want. The weather has been nice especially no salt and crap on the roads yet.
IBBY

All year every year for 24 of them. :cool:

Only rotted one car out in that time frame, onto the GN now the WE4 is pretty well rotted.

I may get a new one this summer, owning 2 is easier, sometimes.

I'd go nuts if I had to drive a Camry or pickup truck in the winter. :eek:

I drive 10k miles per year but I haven't committed to a 365 day strategy yet. Good for you though. It's a car and you can't take it with you. Thanks for giving everyone else something interesting to look at at least. Much respect...

Took the Gn out Sat. went up to Mystic on rte 1
covered her back up till the next warm day

Hopefully it doesn't snow this weekend. Could not take the t out this past weekend. Hopefully this weekend I can take her out.

That stinks. But we do have to keep up with are cars. When it warms up, I will be offline for a few. Got to change valve cover gaskets, radiator, and all the air hoses.