Estimated Time

Lorenzo

I have not been out with my winter build yet but I was wondering what the car should run with this combo. I have a 231 with standard TRW forged pistons. A 218/218 hydrolic cam with fully ported heads and intake. A GTQ70 turbo with dula intanke pumps and 65lbs injector but I am planning to go to 83 or 95lbs injectors. Front mount intercooler with 3" pipeing, Terry houston down pipe with a full 3" exaust. I am useing a turbo 350 trans with a 3200 stall but I may also change it to a 3500 stall and I will be tuneing the car with a Big Stuff 3. I will mostly run 1/8 mile. Any ball park figures would be greatly appreciated.

What does the car weight?

I would expect you to be in Low 6s once you have things worked out.

pretty close to my set-up i went to the track 1/8 but could not build any boost due to light drizzels of rain, and no-experience, i got off it thinking i passed the traps ( our track has no lights or clock at the end of the track.) but just stomping on it from dead stop i managed a 7.1 and 2 other runs that were in the same ball park, ( on 22lbs of boost ) i love my 70gtq, dual BB it pulls awesome. 83lb injectors i feel are the perfect set for me , my car may see the track 3-4 times a year. just make sure you have the right chip,
i would say you have a 10sec car in the 1/4 4-sure