emissions exempt

turboTchris

hey guys i live in PA and to get around the emissions problem i went and changed my car to classic, it was a lot of paper work like i had to change my title to a C rating. it took me about a month of waiting for tags and a registration crap but when it was all said and done i now have a new registration that does not expire and classic insurance which is cheap and does not have milage restrictions. i do not really drive my car that much around the city because it will disappear but i take it out on highway trips and its not my daily driver just a little exercise around the neighborhood. my point is that i did it to get around the exhaust issue and for that reason alone because lets face it guys who has a cat? most of us don't so its worth it in the end i get the one sticker and thats it plus I'm proud of my classic plates,i do get alot of "damm i never see those cars around anymore" from people when im getting gas or in a parking lot........ i admit its a little sneaky but it worked for me.;) dont crush em restore them.