EJ's 4th annual Buick Bash

ej howe

Everyone,
Saturday june 5th is the date, Sunday the 6th for the rain day.
If you have not attended before you have missed a great time.
Car show, swap meet, major burn out contest, Texas bar-b-que,
refreshments, horse shoes, mandatory socializing, and just lots of fun!
There will also be a 50 50 jar and plenty of door prizes, and on a special note, there will be a 10 sec. turbo regal auctioned at the event, this will be a football style board with I believe 92 squares
at 150. per square. This is not my car and I do not have all the details at this time but will post them ASAP.
Hope to see everyone there.
Thanks EJ Howe
address for event, 3212 E Old Hwy. 105 Conroe TX.
Shop # 936-539-5222.

I'm on vacation starting that weekend because I was going to go on the Hot Rod Power Tour, but it looks like now I won't be going this year soooooooo Conroe here I come!:D Sounds like a lot of fun looking forward to it.

I'll see ya in Temple soon.

I'll be there :) Can't miss Uncle Earl's Buick Bash!!!

It's a good time for everyone!

See Ya There

Hey everyone,
Here is the info on the 86T to be raffled at the Buick bash on the 5th. Go to ( home.houston.rr.com/wheeler1/ )
Cool car and some lucky person wil own it for a mere 150. dollars!
EJ.

Russ,
Stay on 105 until you get to the 336 loop (app. 20 miles from cleveland) turn right on the loop and make an immediate left on to old 105 (50yds) we are the first place on the right you can't miss us, look for the cows and Buicks! see you there.
EJ.

I'll be there for sure. Actually bringing some Mustang guys with me...that way we can have someone to pick on.

Russ, you can just follow me...since this is your first visit...ever.

Erik

Erik, please ask Clint to bring his Mustang in case mosquitos are bad. Russ, will you be putting your S10GN on display?
I look forward to seeing everyone there. Joel

LOL
Clint finally sold that 351 turd, and has purchased a 1985 Toyota truck 4 banger that currently only runs on 2 cylinders (does that make it a 2 stroke now?). He has also picked a R1 and a new organ donor card to keep in his wallet while he's on the bike.

Tab with his 11 second LX and 02 Lightening might make it, along with Bob and his 93 LX and his 04 GT. I talked with Boudreaux from Orange, now living in Houston, and he might drag out the 8.70's Stage II GN (the one I tried to buy).

Russ,
you are off that weekend? Aren't ya? Huh? Huh?

Erik

Better! I traded vacation and have the whole week off (rain, rain, stay away! :mad: ). Can we bring anything? Oh, is there a carwash nearby? I'm almost positive my white truck will be black with bug guts after 120 miles of back roads!

LMAO!!!!

What did I ask you when I bought the GN from ya?
Ya gonna paint the S10 black aint ya?

The hell with it. White is easier to keep clean anyhow.

Erik

Well, I'm pulling my tranny next week for the Billet 9x11 3400 install. I also have a T63e, comp 980 springs, MAF T+, and a couple of other items to install, so I better get going. June will be here before we know it.

Ross