Carl Black Buick Dealership Show Dec 11

batmansbuick

Superhero
Saturday Dec. 11th 9-3pm at the Carl Black Buick dealership on east Colonial Dr. (Hwy 50) in Orlando car show to benefit the Russell Home for Atypical Children and Toys for Tots.

Sponsored by the Central FL GN & T club, Pontiac Wide Track Warriors and the Cent. FL Corvette Association.

I know there are a million Corvettes and a million Pontiacs, but lets show how Turbo Buicks can step up for charity. FREE food, DJ, prizes and more!

Our December club meeting will be moved to this event, so come on out everyone!

Attachments

• hope_registration_form2010b.pdf
    112 KB · Views: 37
i bought my 2010 6.2L all terrain GMC seirra from them. Good dealership.
maybe i will tow the GN over with the seirra:D

Definitely come on out, everyone fully expects Turbo Buicks to be the smallest group ;)

Love to see some of the heavy hitter TR's too. We are confirming trailer parking in the rear of the dealership, I'll get back with you on that.

Pre-registration price of $20 has been extended through the day of show, so come on out. 10+ Pontiacs, and 10+ Corvettes have been pre-registered besides several other brands. So far only a few TR's have entered.

There are a few members bringing in trailered TR's. Parking for the trailers will be available onsite at the dealership, so bring out your mint TR or trailered race car to support the childrens charitites and Turbo Buicks.