egr block off

JC3569

what do i need to do for taking out the egr valve.Besides the block off plate .what do i do with the lines?

use a cap on the tee or eliminate the Tee and run a new vac line straight from the white /black check valve near regulator to the black check valve at the firewall (to keep the hvac vents , heater valve and cruise working)
removing the egr solenoid controller wont result in a check engine engine light or any codes unless you're on an old chip based off stock or stock chip

Had the same question, can we also get rid of the charcoal canister???

you can but dont plug the vent line or the tank cant get any air to prevent vapor build up (and pressure which will raise the fuel pressure at idle ) and if its blocked the other holds true that you cant pump fuel out with crating a vaccum in the tank which could lessen wot fuel,

you can remove the canister and install a small plastic fuel filter on the vent hose or run a vented gas cap but be aware if you do remove it and park it indoors you may have fuel odor issues

Awsome I have a vented cap on it, now what to do with the plug that goes to the canister...thanks Mike

here is how mine was after every thing was removed I have since cut the line back under the car so it cant be seen but this is how I ran it unitl the rebuild of the car. Notice the small fillter on the line the use to go to the canister.