e85 question

MauDeuce50

Need Rehab for Boost Addiction
I am really considering switching to e85 and right now the car has 50 lb injectors and a hotwired 255 FP. Is it possible to just get a chip burned for say 18-20 psi on this fuel system until I get the budget to upgrade to 80s and a larger fuel pump? Car has a 5831 precision and runs 7.60's in the 1/8 on 110. I am really tired of spending $9 a gallon on race gas and having to siphon out the pump gas every time I run. Thanks for any input.

My opinion is that you would be ok on the street using e-85 with your current combo, but a WOT blast up to the 2-3 shift would be taking a chance of some damage.

To play on the ragged edge of this new level of performance w/o a Power-Logger is not what I would recommend?

My opinion is that you would be ok on the street using e-85 with your current combo, but a WOT blast up to the 2-3 shift would be taking a chance of some damage.

To play on the ragged edge of this new level of performance w/o a Power-Logger is not what I would recommend?
Thanks for the reply Nick. I just ordered a TT chip to try it out and will definitely creep up on the boost. 80s and a DW300 are in the future. Just wanted to try it out a little before I went all in.

Alky system from Alkycontrol + 93 octane [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really tired of spending $9 a gallon on race gas and having to siphon out the pump gas every time I run. Thanks for any input.
a single nozzle from alkycontrol and you can keep your current fuel setup and run just as fast as your race gas setup maybe even better overall fuel consumption will be much lower.