Dusty at ORSCA Finals

Congrats on the win.
Is this the same class that had a yellow 03 "Looking" Cobra as the low qualifier(I think it is the same class). That guy is from my town, and works at the same place i work. Last i heard, he was in the quart-finals and had ran a 4.85.
Just curious if this the same class, and what happened to the mustang---who put him out?

Thanks for any info,

Geoff

Uh oh, Misty's gonna lower the boom on Otto when she gets back here. This may get good. I noticed she's not afraid to speak her mind.....and don't ask about the house in Florida:biggrin:

Next time we will be having golf cart wheelie lessons for those interested. First thing to learn is how not to turn the wheel when the front tires are in the air. When it comes down things get nasty. Holly, Misty and Cindy will be leading the class.

Congrats on the win.
Is this the same class that had a yellow 03 "Looking" Cobra as the low qualifier(I think it is the same class). That guy is from my town, and works at the same place i work. Last i heard, he was in the quart-finals and had ran a 4.85.
Just curious if this the same class, and what happened to the mustang---who put him out?

Thanks for any info,

Geoff

Yes, the yellow car is Terry Elam, a good friend of mine. He's actually from here in Huntsville but had to relocate with his job. His car is the nicest in the class. He went something like a 1.16 60 foot on the 4.85 pass, that's by far the best 60 foot of any radial cars in the country and he deserves it. He got put out in the semi's by the guy I ran in the finals. Terry's car was on another 4.8 pass but it was carrying the front tires and drifted out of the groove. You had to be careful in the right lane. It seemed to be the best but if you didn't keep the nose down it would pull you to the right and out of the groove.

Otto, Otto, Otto!
I know one thing, I would love to be by Jason when he tells Mitsy "Oh BTW Otto posted a picture of you on the internet!" Imagine the words and expressions right then!!!! :eek:

Scot W.

You think that will make her angry?
She's so hot when she's angry :D

I wonder how I got a picture of her in her own living room:eek:
Thanks Jason

Congrats Dusty. I finally got a chance to catch up on my recorded episods of Horse Power TV and got to see your car take the win in that show.

Reynolds was a blast I am definately going to try and make it next year.

Congrats Dusty. I finally got a chance to catch up on my recorded episods of Horse Power TV and got to see your car take the win in that show.

Reynolds was a blast I am definately going to try and make it next year.

Good meeting you in Reynolds.

I still haven't seen the show. I forgot to get with the HP TV guys at the race last weekend about getting me a copy of the episode. Maybe the footage from this last race will be up soon.

Big Congrats to Dusty on his win!!! He has worked hard to get where he's at for sure. And the car is one of the most street looking cars of that class. It's nice to see a heavy Buirrik out there outrunning all those light weights.

Uh oh, Misty's gonna lower the boom on Otto when she gets back here. This may get good. I noticed she's not afraid to speak her mind.....and don't ask about the house in Florida:biggrin:

Next time we will be having golf cart wheelie lessons for those interested. First thing to learn is how not to turn the wheel when the front tires are in the air. When it comes down things get nasty. Holly, Misty and Cindy will be leading the class.

Boy, I guess I am never going to hear the end of this screw up! But I will take you up on those lessons Dusty! But I better do them before the Margaritas!!:wink:
~ Holly