Dusty at ORSCA Finals

Congrats Dusty I wish you could have came to Montgomery with us for Pinks All Out I would have liked to watch your car aginst the mini pro mods.

Thanks. The GN was Todd's car like Otto said. He had some issues with the transbrake in the T-350 he was testing so he didn't qualify well.

We still had a good time. The track was very good in the sunlight but went bad very quick when the sun set. The radials did not like the cold track temps. I knew it had a 4.90 tune in it if the track would hold. The sun was almost set when I made the pass. Luckily the track held enough heat during that round to make that pass I been after all year.

The new converter I've been testing has finally come around. Best 60 foot was 1.23. To put it in perspective, the old converter went 5.04 with a 1.34 60' so the car has very low 90's in it. I need a little more time to work on the boost ramp in the first 150-200 feet. The 60' gained a tenth but the 330 only improved from a 3.32 to a 3.29. which is half of what it should have gained. It's coming around though. Great way to close out the season.

Way to go Dusty!!:smile:
I only wish the track in Reynolds would have been good enough, so that I could have seen you run these kind of times!!!
This calls for some of your dads Margaritas!!!!:biggrin:
~ Holly

We had a large time Saturday night Holly, margaritas included. We drained the well again. Next time I think we're going to make a cooler full. We've got another local team who own an entertainment business and they bring a large tent, live band and turntables with sound system...they shut us off early in most cases....something about racers needing sleep:D

Here's a link to the pics. Not many but it's something to look at.

:: RaceWorks.com ::

Congrats Dusty!!!
I agree with Holly - margaritas for everyone!!!
:biggrin: :tongue:

Dusty's Dad is friends with Mr. Jose Cuervo. Bobby will introduce anyone that is willing to meet him... what happens after that can be some what painfull:eek: ...

Mississippi Girl

Don't i know it...Bobby introduced me to Jose
Dusty and his crew introduced me to his golf cart and Misty and I ended up rolling across the staging lanes for everyone to see!!!
thank u Holly and Misty White...looking forward to Bowling Green

Nah, she was fine. Just a scrape on her elbow.
Here she was in her sober days:D

People may ask,Is she that small? Or is that a really big chair?

Attachments

• DCP01135.jpg
    DCP01135.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 349