Dual WB on TT

KWIKR 1

Guys...is it necessary to have dual WB in a TT sbc setup ? can you tune the engine properly from one bank ? I have WB bungs installed on both my Dp's . I'm just getting in the market to buy a EFI controller setup . and just trying to figure out exactly what I need . Thanks

Yes you can.
Depends on the EFI computer you end up with. Probably not necessary unless you want huge power.
Oh! Just saw your sig. (wrechrat) = big power lol.
Motec EFI should meet your needs, maybe Haltech too. Im sure there are a lot of companies out there that can do tune the way you want. Motec being the best IMHO.

well ..I've narrowed it down to 3 choices . One being FAST XFI and the other being the Holley EFI Dominator or HP . I know the Dominator has a 2 channel WB and a few more inputs/outputs over the HP . as far as I know the FAST and HP are one channel WB . I think the Motec and Haltech maybe a little out of my price range . I'm also looking for something with more user friendly interface , seeing I have no experience with this stuff whatsoever . :)

There's no need to use more than 1 o2 sensor. I tune several twin turbo cars and we only use one WB02. But if the option is there it's nice to have. For example if you develop a miss reading both 02's would narrow down which side the issue is on.

well ..I've narrowed it down to 3 choices . One being FAST XFI and the other being the Holley EFI Dominator or HP . I know the Dominator has a 2 channel WB and a few more inputs/outputs over the HP . as far as I know the FAST and HP are one channel WB . I think the Motec and Haltech maybe a little out of my price range . I'm also looking for something with more user friendly interface , seeing I have no experience with this stuff whatsoever . :)

All 3 systems will get the job done. Since you don't have much experience, I would go with the system you are most comfortable with and get the most support. If someone else is tuning it, I would go with whatever system they are most familiar with.

All 3 systems will get the job done. Since you don't have much experience, I would go with the system you are most comfortable with and get the most support. If someone else is tuning it, I would go with whatever system they are most familiar with.

Thanks guys . Cal have you done any tuning with the Holley stuff yet ? and if so what did you think of it ? :)