dual fan setup

Wes

for the ppl who have this ... how the hell did you mount this thing...i just got it and i dont have a clue yet how im going to do it ..... for ppl who did it...pics would be appreciated greatly
thanks

I am not sure where i saw it but there was another post on this. If you got this from Ramcharges i hear alot of guys talking about it. It requires drilling and some work to get this mounted. Sniff around in the general tech area, i now i saw it.

Long story short. I used the stock bottom bracket, fabricated two upper brackets to tie in to the existing upper clips (pretty simple just some flat stock with a 15 degree bend in it to hold the fans tight to the radiator. I trimmed the ears and some of the fan shroud off with a cut off tool and the fan slid between the end tanks and flush to the radiator. Once it is in you can not see the trimming of the sides as it is hidden by the end tanks.

Does it work well. I have been thinking of getting it or ATR single fan set-up but the motor for the fan is double stock.:D