Down pipe decisions

Also I am sure there are a lot of people in Law Enforcement Jobs that know how to "run" names to get priors and pending... Not difficult information

Also I am sure there are a lot of people in Law Enforcement Jobs that know how to "run" names to get priors and pending... Not difficult information
What's your point? My point was...leave it alone. We have better things to do then rehash the past. He has a lot of friends who still read this forum and don't need to re-live any part of it.

No Point.. .. Just information, and would never discuss it on here or would want to try and get it....The End

I know where the jigs are...
Found out by accident a few years ago. Don't have the required machine, or I woulda considered making a few...if the current possessor of the jigs woulda ok'd it.

Coach: Looks like another potential project (like the belt tensioners!) for you to do in your spare time--lol.

I have both also, the TH swings out a tad farther then the rjc but they are pretty equal imo...go with the TH for nostalgia purpose(y)

Last edited:
TT 4" or 3" downpipe ... highest quality , best fit hands down ... I have the 3" on my GN and seen the 4" on a customer car... no comparision

My RJC should be in today. Will report back when installed. Bu ti have heard nothing but good things.