Down pipe decisions

Steve87GN

Oh come on...its just a 6
Hey everyone. Sorry if this has been answered before. I did a little bit of digging on here and have narrowed down the choices to 2 down pipes, but I'm not sure which one would be better. The Terry Houston one was recommended to me, but I've seen some good reviews on the RJC one as well. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

I have the thdp its nice but they aren't made anymore...you can't go wrong with RJC either...

I've had the 3" RJC...very nice.
I now have a TH 3.5"...it's beautiful.
RJC is way easier to get

Have them both..

RJC's pipe is beautiful, and currently available! :) You won't regret it!

Thanks for the response guys. I did notice White Racing selling THDPs, but haven't seen much of anything on ordering outside of a phone number. Think its worth pursuing? If not, RJC gets the sale!

Not sure, as it does not say on his site. But, if everyone is saying RJC is good stuff, then looks like I'll place the order and get one on the way. Thanks for the help guys! :cool:

Unless it is used or stored for close to 10 years now it is not a real THDP. Just to make Coach jealous I have a TH 3.5 " exhaust!
how many of those have you seen?
Jason probably as close as you will get in quality

Unless it is used or stored for close to 10 years now it is not a real THDP. Just to make Coach jealous I have a TH 3.5 " exhaust!
how many of those have you seen?
Jason probably as close as you will get in quality
Oh boy...I've never seen one.
I have the RJC single 4" ready to go on, but the car now has the GN1 dual 3 inch cat back.

Oh boy...I've never seen one.
I have the RJC single 4" ready to go on, but the car now has the GN1 dual 3 inch cat back.
Yea he made headers and exhaust for a short time.Got the exhaust from Lonnie

I had not heard about this. The products were obviously superb, or we wouldn't still be discussing them these years later. A shame....

Yep...or was. I honestly do not know about now. I'm not into rumors, and don't know the story, so please don't ask.
Just looked it up he got out 4/4/2008 don't know why he isn't back making the pipes

Just looked it up he got out 4/4/2008 don't know why he isn't back making the pipes
I know where the jigs are...
Found out by accident a few years ago. Don't have the required machine, or I woulda considered making a few...if the current possessor of the jigs woulda ok'd it.