Donut Derelicts-Huntington Beach:

its not a show just gathering or should i say a drive, you will see some nice cars but nobody pretty much cares what they look like as long as there is some type of special interest car like the GN's are so just bring it out.. :) oh and it goes until about 9:30am by then almost everyone is gone so make it there between 5 and 7am and you be fine.. :)

Originally posted by J.R.
I see that this gathering generally starts at 6:00 am, but how long does it normally last for? I live about an hour away, and work in the afternoon, so Im not too thrilled about getting up at or before 5 to make it. If on the other hand, if it lasts for a few hours, I could probably make it jsut not right at start up.

Lastly, I just got my car from South Carolina and it most definitely is not show ready. Body is rougher that I had thought, among other things. I would like to bring it to ask advice/opinions but not if this is strictly meant for "show ready" only. I guess in other words, it's not yet in a state that I could say I'm overyly proud of, although that will change soon.

Thanks,
J.R.

I was there, and Larry, a new guy with a '87 GN that is not on the boards. I am sure that everybody was chased away by the possibility of rain.

Who showed?

I showed. I'll be there this sat. I just got done puting on my THDP, TA61, new 009 inj, and home made brushed aluminium turbo heat sheild. It was a great show last week end, and should be even better this one with great weather forcasted. Dont let ME have the nicest TB at the show :D ...

Mike;
Must have missed you, didn't see you there. What time did you get there, where were you parked?

Wells

I could'nt get my GN put back to gether in time to bring it. I brought the Yellow 67 fastback Mustang GTA instead. I hung out from about 7:30-9:00 with wiked87gn and afew others at the GN in the front row. Me and my black brick should be parked by 6:15 this Sat.

Wiked87gn wasn't there when I was there either. I guess that he really didn't want me looking under his hood.
I will probably make this Sat, (tomorrow, 14th) depending on what time I get home from Fontana & whether I have time to get the turbo Buick out.