Donut Derelicts, tomorrow, 08-18-2012:

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Brian Bissonette, TB.com user name Bison, is in town for a couple of days or so and going to be at Donut Derelicts tomorrow with Mike Barnard, TB.com user name SPOOLFOOL2, Lou Czarnota, TB.com user name Turbolou, and myself are all going to meet up. Sorry for the late notice. Come meet Brian. Everybody's welcome. Let's show Brian that the South Western section has some really nice turbo Buicks.

It's a fun show. Bison and I will get there around 8:00 AM and hang out until 9:00ish, then get a bite to eat. Tonight we took the GN out for some Chineese food. Then cruised the coast. I know that this is a last minute deal. Hope to get a few cars to show up. Sounds like Lou's bringing his twin turbo V-Dub.

Mike Barnard

I try not to eat too many donuts I hear it will rot your teeth. :p Say Hi to Brian for me. If you guys plan on heading down to San Diego give me a ring. Also there is an NMRA race going on at Pomona if you're looking for things to do. Should be nice and hot over there. ;)

Have Fun

Neal

Box lunches at the "Y" are what rot your teeth. Will rot a few other things as well.
Donuts are good. Otherwise, why would all of the local L. E. agencies support the donut shops?

Just say this 9am already! Any more going on this weekend? I would like to meet Brian, I just sent him a msg this morning... now I know wher he is..Lol!

I think he did mention wanting to meet me at one point, Chia if he is in town for a couple of days give him my number and i will make an effort to drive up and say hello.

We had a fun morning. It was Mods and Vendors at the car show. Myself and Turbo Lou as the vendors. Gary Wells and Bison were making sure that we stayed inline. Bison and I drove the coast to the breakfast place. Now it's time to unpack from my Bonneville trip. Hope every ones having a cooool weekend.:)

Happy Spooling.
Mike B.

Damn, wish I could have gone and met bison in person. Unfortunately I had to spend my weekend moving our office. Was worth it though, 40k/mo less in rent makes it easier to stay in the black.

It was nice meeting Brian but killed me to get up at 5.30 AM just to get a decent parking space for the V-Dub. Damn spoolfool can talk me into anything. How I do hate him !

It was nice meeting Brian but killed me to get up at 5.30 AM just to get a decent parking space for the V-Dub. Damn spoolfool can talk me into anything. How I do hate him !
I'll make it up to you this week. I'll swing by your place and pick you up. I'll give you an hour to chew me out while your buying me lunch.
It's the least I can do.;)

I only have your daddy Wells to blame for your insolence & the way he has brought you up. It would of been better early on if you had been placed in an orphanage run by Catholic priests. :(

It was great to meet you guys. Thanks for everything Mike. Next time I'm headed out
I'll let you know sooner so we can plan better.

I only have your daddy Wells to blame for your insolence & the way he has brought you up. It would of been better early on if you had been placed in an orphanage run by Catholic priests. :(

Mike disowned me about a week ago. I wondered what was up. Now I think that I know why.

Unfortunately, I was brought up in a Polish, Turbo Buick half way house for illegitimate, boost addicted crack babies.

I think the sign on the door read something like "Lou's Automotive Repair". :eek:

Is there no hope for me?:confused:

Mike B.

Unfortunately, I was brought up in a Polish, Turbo Buick half way house for illegitimate, boost addicted crack babies.

I think the sign on the door read something like "Lou's Automotive Repair". :eek:

Is there no hope for me?:confused:

Mike B.[/quote/
I'm speechless !