Don Cruz breaks TSM recard.

Da damn that's awesome. It'll be 8's when PTE releases that new 70mm billet wheel, as long as it's legal. :eek:

HELL YEAH!!!!

You are the man!!!

I knew there was a reason I didn't go with Weber....;) :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Just kiddin...

You deserve this....congrats!!

When you gonna open up a speed shop and let the world in on your magic?

Oh it is going to happen! I will bet on that... Either way if no one else does it I will go broke trying:biggrin: We got the motor to do it, just need the turbo:cool:

The turbo isn't the problem... The turbos that are out there now make the power. We are just now figuring out the rest of the combo.. 8s will happen soon! ;)

Congrats Don, Thanks for letting me look over your shoulder and giving me just enough information and a great engine to put my car in the top of the field just behind you! :biggrin:

Oh it is going to happen! I will bet on that... Either way if no one else does it I will go broke trying:biggrin: We got the motor to do it, just need the turbo:cool:

I am not disagreeing with the fact that Don or someone else is going to bust out an “8” in TSM trim soon. I am saying don’t be surprised when the block does not break.

Time Slip of Record..

Look at the incrementals..wow :D

OBTW, the block is alive and well ;)

Attachments

• Timeslip 9.10 (Large).JPG
    Timeslip 9.10 (Large).JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC00779 (Large).jpg
    DSC00779 (Large).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 300
Thank you all.

Thanks.
Now it is time to get ready for REYNOLDS.:D

Attachments

• tsmrecordholder.jpg
    tsmrecordholder.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 248
Damn, after looking at those incremental, I wonder how much I'll pick up if I put a 3 bolt 70 on mine. :confused:

Congrats again Don.

:D

Glad there were some camera's there unlike my pass.. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSC_347.jpg
    DSC_347.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 196
Judging from that time slip, I'd say you were lucky to cut a light onthe guy in the right lane...he was gaining on you!

Congrats to Don, this stuff IS out of hand!!!:eek: Please tell me someone has a video of this pass!?

Don thats awesome , im so jealous. I cant wait for Reynolds theres going to be some 8s there i can feel it:biggrin

Jason you know i would have got pics or video of your pass if i had been there, ill try to get away more now im home for the year.

OBTW, here is what it weighed in at... Still need to drop a few pounds ;)

We documented everything after this pass. Hopefully there will be no more neigh sayers.. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSC00763 (Large).jpg
    DSC00763 (Large).jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC00762 (Large).jpg
    DSC00762 (Large).jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 137