Don Cruz breaks TSM recard.

Sam Colalillo

low 9's w/ a 109
Congradulations to Don Cruz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The TSM record is broken:eek: .

He went 5.85 in the 1/8th and 9.10 in the 1/4 Not sure on the MPH but I think it was 149+.

Good job Don!!! I bet that was worth the trip?

I am sure they will fill us in on the exact numbers.

Yee ha TSM rocks

Congrats Don 9.10@149.5 Who ever thought a TSM car would go this fast.

Holy crap! Man thats fast. Congrats to Don building bad ass engines and Cal for the tuning!

Congrats Don . . . :eek:

Nice run. Glad to see all that work doing it's thing.

Later AJ

OMG, that is simply amazing.
I don't even understand how you are going that fast!!!

Big congrats to Don and his crew. I had the oppurtunity to see it in person. Good people also. 8's are undenyable the way the "stock block" madness/TSM guys are going these days. Which is amazing!!! I say before the year ends it will happen. Reynolds perhaps....? Keep up the awesome work guys!!!:cool:

Don, that is just sick. I have said to myself more times than I can remember that your guys are are nuts if you think 8's are going to happen at 3550# in TSM trim with that little 70 3 bolt. You have .10 to go and it's there. I'm positive you would be well in the 8's at #3200 that your car could legally weigh in in the TSO point series, so on paper that 8 with a 70 is all but there.

Congrats Don and all involved... Simply amazing to see you guys push the envelope! I am proud to see these 20+ yr old cars still amazing people!!!!

I have been saying for 2yrs a TSM car is going 8's. I am sure it will be a one time pass for the block but it is coming....

Congrats again Don!

Congratulations Don! You told me Osceola you simply wanted to run THE NUMBER and that goal has been achieved. Good job.:cool: