Does anyone know whos car this was?

JPN800

A friend of mine picked this up at a insurance auction on Long Island,NY this week. Its a 87 with 87,xxx miles really clean but there was a small fire in the wiring harness under the hood. I didnt see the car in person yet. It does have a front mount,lots of gauges and a blue tranny-NO driveshaft and nothing hooked up to the rear (most likley someone swaped it out before the insurance company took it). I'm looking to see if anyone knows whats done to this car. Thanks :)

Attachments

• gnengine.jpg
    gnengine.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 236
  • 09195808_4.jpg
    09195808_4.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 234
  • 09195808_5.jpg
    09195808_5.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 236
Pics are too small to tell...

Yea i just relized that, I'll take some new ones today when i go see it. By the way it does have weld wheels with skinnies up front. Someone should know whos it was just by the description. Thanks

I saw the car in person, I actually bid on the car also. Your friend spent alot of money on a car that is going to have a salvage title.Is he parting it out or rebuilding it? It does have an astro roof, needs harness, heater/ac box windshield...car was painted already seems like a decent job. Interior is good some small tears on driver seat. Good luck with it!

I saw the car in person, I actually bid on the car also. Your friend spent alot of money on a car that is going to have a salvage title.Is he parting it out or rebuilding it? It does have an astro roof, needs harness, heater/ac box windshield...car was painted already seems like a decent job. Interior is good some small tears on driver seat. Good luck with it!

Yea, I told him it was a little more than i would have spent. But he didnt care. He is a salvage dealer and wants this for a summer ride. I post more when i see it for my self.

The car has a precision front mount, 42# inj,accufab regulator,thdp,select tranny and converter.