dfi help please

zombie2

Car runs rich at idle even when I bring the value in the fuel map as low as they can go . It's also stuttering and popping through the intake under boost , the timing at the crank is 11 deg and in the timing map it is 33 deg. I reset the cam senor and crank trigger and there is no change . any ideas would help thanks.
fuel presure is set at 42 lbs
combo : fr. mount , john craig te45a , ported stock intake and heads, power plate , precision 218 cam , .30 over , billet mains , girlde , 55 lbs. siemens , 3 inch down pipe , dual delta gates , gen 6 dfi , hi volume front cover , precision remote oil system , big bosh fuel pump , ect.ps.

I will be sending you a program later tonight.

10 pm or so on the West Coast.

Try it out. Let me know how it works for you.

It will be rich for what you are doing but you can trim it up and see if it helps.

This one is for 72 lb/hr injectors and a 70 turbo. If I can I will trim it some before I send it.

THANKS REGGIE ONCE AGAIN , SORRY I DIDN'T EMAIL YOU THAT PROGRAM MY GIRLFRIENDS LITTLE BROTHER CRASHED IT AND I JUST GOT A VERSION OF WINDOWS .

BY THE WAY ANY IDEAS ON THE TIMING ISSUE I'M COMPLETELY STUMPED CAM SENSOR IS RESET AND CRANK TRIGGER IS ADJUSTED . THANKS REGGIE

As far as the popping goes, I dont think that a program will help you.

I think its the crank sensor. Just make sure it is working and that it is set right.

This program will tell you if it is in the tune or if it is a sensor.

I reset the crank sensor as far as it working I unplugged it and the car would not run is there a way to check with a volt meter or something.

i am dealing with a similar problem, crank reads 50 degrees adavanced while computer says 10, this caused me to destroy a starter when the "start up term advance" added 20 degrees to the 50 actual degrees making 70 degrees advance while cranking..... here's what i am doing hopefully it will help you. using dual sync distributor.... bring #1 piston TDC make sure pointer is at 0*, sync cam and crank sensors bring the motor back to 30 degrees BTDC (30* advanced) line up your distributor rotor with leading edge of cap terminal without moving dist. housing (phase-able rotor)..rotate the motor forward to 10* BTDC and enter crank offset in the config to 10*, send changes to ECM. lock out timing to 20 degrees or so and see if it matches what the crank says.