DFI GEN 6 PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! no injector output

MOBILE.X

I have a box 015013
I have spark, but no output on the injectors
I have a ground at c14 and d14 with ignition on, and it pulses with a test light when cranking, but have nothing (no + or -) at c15,16 and d15,16 when cranking
The supposedly ran before we swapped the new motor, but I don't remember, it was 3 years ago....
It uses a jumper board with red wiring on it if that helps.
Am I missing something, or should the injectors fire if the ignition is firing, are they both run from the crank or cam sensor ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks you very much!!!!!!!

Have you plugged your laptop in and verified the DFI is seeing the crank signal (it's showing rpm)? You will have spark from the ignition module even if the DFI isn't seeing rpm., but you won't have an injector pulse. The fact that you have spark, says the module is getting a crank and cam signal. I can't remember if the DFI has a "clear flood mode". If it does, you won't get an injector pulse if the TPS is reading close to WOT.

It has rpm, and it also shows change in the pulse width on the screen.
TPS is at .5v

I haven't used one of these systems in years, so may not be the help you lookinhg for. Do you have power on the injectors with key on and when cranking?

I have power at the injectors, even with the DFI ecm is unplugged, do it is getting it's power from the factory harness still, which means it should get the pulsed grounds from the dfi driver outputs, but it isn't getting ground outputs.

Thanks

The injectors get their power from the inj fuse. If the DFI is getting a crank signal (showing rpm) and the TPS isn't in "clear flood mode", then I can't see why the DFI isn't pulsing the ground signal to the injectors. I am very, very rusty with the Gen6 so, as I said earlier, I may be missing something.

If you want, you can send me the box and I will plug it in to my car to see if it works. That will at least eliminate the box being bad.

If your box is bad, I have a couple of Gen 6's I have removed from cars. I will make you a deal you can't refuse if you need one :D

There is a jumper board to use the dfi with the factory harness.
The injectors are getting 12v ignition from the factory harness (fuel pump relay terminal), not the dfi.
They have the 6 injector wires (not the 12v side, but the other) going in pairs to 3 of the 4 injector drivers (c15,16 and d15,16) which the pinout sheet says should be supplying the injectors with 12v, and c14 and d14 are the return (ground)
I do have a pulsing ground output of the c and d 14 pins while cranking, but nothing at the c & d 15 and 16