David Spade

tta1240

CAMEL TOE
TMZ just showed david spade at a stop light in his GN.he must like that car they seem to find him in it alot.

Yeah my wife just hollared saying theres a GN on TV...rewound the Tivo and sure enough..luckily he wasn't in the GN when the 16-year old rear ended him a while back that they talked about.
He's had that GN quite a while now.

would be funny if he was a member here on the board. if i see him maybe i can talk to him about his car. He seems alittle weird

Spade

Attachments

• beater2.jpg
    beater2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 868
there was a thread on here a while back about him and his GN.. someone said that he is a member here...

He could already be a member:eek: Never know if whos looking...

Would be cool though... I have always liked his work... Him and big boy where just magic together:biggrin:

Everytime I see Conan on one of those lists I just wanna smack him, especially after the remarks he made about Turbo Regals on show.

i know it's hard to believe, but not everyone likes GN's. in fact, most people don't even know what they are..

Yeaaa that's 100% true...can't tell you how many times people have said "What year Monte Carlo is that"...:rolleyes:...losers, but as mad as I get I just say its a buick not some slow cheby...:biggrin:

And that would be awesome if David was on this board...:cool:

He mad remarks on the turbo regal on his show? As in the newer ones?

It was an older episode and one of the guests was someone involved in a video game that had the GNX in it and that was the car the person used to demonstrate the car to Conan. Conan remarked something about having to drive something his grandparents would drive or something like that...

i know it's hard to believe, but not everyone likes GN's. in fact, most people don't even know what they are..

Ain't that the truth. Had someone at a car show come ask if it was a small block or big block. I said turbo V6, and they gave me a dirty look and asked why I would "downgrade" on a swap. I asked them to move along. ;) :biggrin:

That is cool about Spade. I bet he could add some interesting stuff to troubleshooting threads and such. He would probably crack up the hell out of us here.

My ever present mancrush on Clint Eastwood just got bigger. Damn there is just not anything cooler (that I can think of) than that guy driving a Typhoon.