p3.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 277
  • p4.JPG
    p4.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 285
  • p5.JPG
    p5.JPG
    188.9 KB · Views: 301
LOL! I doubt it. The new rules are set for a certain individual to stay on top. Been there done that, time to move on to bigger and better things...
HAHA That's funny... New rules are there to allow more participants. I can't help it if someone can't go as fast as a car that has been using the same parts for 5 years...

Very cool build. I'm hoping to see the car in person this year. You have any planned event this summer -- Milan no ET, Woodward weekends, Dream Cruise, etc.?

Dave, how long you think before you hit the dyno? I have almost everything for the banana but the engine and don't have any idea when it will be here. You don't have another junkyard motor cheap I can use for mock up do ya?

Dave, how long you think before you hit the dyno? I have almost everything for the banana but the engine and don't have any idea when it will be here. You don't have another junkyard motor cheap I can use for mock up do ya?

I'll need about a month before we get it on the dyno, let me look around for a mock up motor.

I'll need about a month before we get it on the dyno, let me look around for a mock up motor.
Rpm transmissions came up with a mock up motor for me but thanks anyway Dave.
Btw from what I hear it's not working out so well for him. Seems like alot of whining for a guy with a no whining avatar......just saying:cool:

Fixed it for you Ronnie.. ;)
Thank yourself for not getting to race the yellow car again. Have you ever thrown your shoulder out patting yourself on the back?
I have noticed in the last couple years that nobody patts it for ya.;)
Dave sorry for stinking your thread up.

Looks real good. If you run into an issue melting plug or cop wires check out the accel ceramic boots. Also thats good info on the 05+ motors.

Forgive me if it has already been discussed --
What type of fuel will you be running? What are your power predictions with the non-intercooled set up?

8 SEC 109 said:
We are going to tune the car on E85, looking for 700-800 rwhp running mid 20's on the boost

Sorry, found what I was looking for. These would be some impressive numbers with out an intercooler. Not doubting that it can be done, I truthfully have no idea. Good luck. I'm a fan.

Damn that's really nice, great custom fab work and design to shoehorn that all in there.

Didn't see it mentioned but was this kit going to be offered for the community to purchase?