Dave Bamford's 4.8 LSX Conversion

Car is collecting dust at the fab shop, no updates. At least I have a motor ready to go!
If you would give me a call and let me know if they clear everything. I know you are doing twins are you facing them up or down?
I am doing a single and would like to face them front and down. Your input would be appreciated.
Thanks
Ronnie

Both turbos are going to be on the right side of the motor. Right side header forward facing, left header rear facing routed between cross member and oil pan.

View attachment 154961View attachment 154961View attachment 154961 pass header.JPG
pass header.JPG
pass header2.JPG
2turbos.JPG
driver turbo.JPG

Thanks guys! The packaging on driver side was a bit tight. Plenty of space on the passenger side for both turbo, it also allowed for a rear facing driver side header with a crossover similar to the v6 Buick.

any pics of the exhaust underneath for the drivers side? will there be room to run the exhaust from the turbo to the back?

Car Looks good Dave. I like the way you done the turbos.
These pics look alot better on here than the ones you sent to my flip phone. :)

Both turbos will share a single 4 inch downpipe piped into my existing 3 1/2 tsm full exhaust system.

LOL! I doubt it. The new rules are set for a certain individual to stay on top. Been there done that, time to move on to bigger and better things...
Watch who you talk about!!! I would hate to see the ban hammer before this build is done.........just sayin :D