Danko Reproductions

buddy

I recently installed a set of front bumper fillers on my 86. Although they did take alittle longer then expected(which I expected), I wanted to say that the fit and finish are near perfect. There are several threads bashing them and not too much positive talk about them around here but I just wanted to applaud them for coming through with a good product for a good price.....I haven't installed the rears yet but if they are anything like the fronts, I will recommend them to anyone that asks..
BTW. I know that Spoolfool is a regular and possible vendor on here and I didn't make this thread to downtalk him or his product but I just feel that Danko needed the credit they deserve for the fillers they sent me.
That's all

before Mike (spoolfool) was making fillers, I also used Danko fillers (front and rear) and had NO problems at all.
in fact, no one ever even noticed.
so I'd agree, they have a good product.
and Yes I like mikes better, just cause I know him and think he's a friend,
I do feel mikes are a better quality,and have more personal touch!

There's a lot of TR s with danko fillers running around and for the price they are good. I've installed a number of them and the only problem I have had is the left rear. The tail lamp won't go back in all the way. Please let us know if you have this problem or maybe they have remolded. I spoke to them about this awhile back.

I bought very many sets of Danko. I finally got a bad front one and called and asked if they would replace it if I sent it back. They told me NO. I will never tell anyonevto buy them again. Got me once. Never again.;)

I know the guy who makes the fillers for Danko it's a small warehouse where he make's a bunch of fiberglass repro stuff. Anyone ever bought a fiberglass hood/trunk fillers from Poston back in the day its the same guy he made all the stuff for poston and a bunch of other vendors. The truth is alot of people drop ship from him.
*He would always warn me if i didn't install the fillers right away they will warp for some reason..

*Truth be told every set is made per order. Not trying to be cool guy or anything but I can get a set same day if anyone needs some right away, you can contact me. He usually take 3+ weeks to get them out. If i call him he can kick some out for me same day. I'm local not too far from him and ive spent more than enough money so he really takes care of me. He also makes some killllllllerrrrr fiberglass doors thats right doors!! He also makes hoods.

I had good service with Danko on the fillers and spoiler ends that I had purchased from them. I just wish they still produced the spoiler ends. I would like some feeback on the header panels!!

87 chrisss, mention the left rear filler problem. The last 3 sets were all the same. Perfect fit for the rest, well close to perfect. Left rear I have cut and reglassed which is another good reason for fiberglass fillers.

I had good service with Danko on the fillers and spoiler ends that I had purchased from them. I just wish they still produced the spoiler ends. I would like some feeback on the header panels!!

I would,too. My GN needs the correct header panel. No matter what any bodyman does,I can still see the hood ornament holes. No one else has noticed,but I see them. I found some epoxy here and there,too when I replaced the headlight bezels.

If my bodyman gets a piece that doesn't fit right,he will stop and call me and refuse to go any further. So far,everything I got from vendors here has worked,except for a drivers side door handle from one of the top vendors. I ended up using a Help!/Motormite one instead,which fit perfectly.

I had better hear many good things before I'm gonna do a header panel.

The best fillers i have found so far were from nos4gn. ..but they were factory fillers from GM. Not sure if more are still avail. But hey... I'm probably good for another 25 years.

I know the guy who makes the fillers for Danko it's a small warehouse where he make's a bunch of fiberglass repro stuff. Anyone ever bought a fiberglass hood/trunk fillers from Poston back in the day its the same guy he made all the stuff for poston and a bunch of other vendors. The truth is alot of people drop ship from him.
*He would always warn me if i didn't install the fillers right away they will warp for some reason..

*Truth be told every set is made per order. Not trying to be cool guy or anything but I can get a set same day if anyone needs some right away, you can contact me. He usually take 3+ weeks to get them out. If i call him he can kick some out for me same day. I'm local not too far from him and ive spent more than enough money so he really takes care of me. He also makes some killllllllerrrrr fiberglass doors thats right doors!! He also makes hoods.
Shoot me a pm on price for the fillers

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Besides the fact that they took about 16 weeks where the website said they take 2-3 weeks. I'll have to install the rear fillers and report back on the fit.

FINALLY!!!!!!! Someone that agrees with me. You said it perfect. My dankos fit great!

I have both front & rear fiberglass bumper fillers from Danko on my car. The fit and construction was great, all I had to do was drill the mounting holes, prime and paint, then install. I am very pleased with their products.

I bought a Danko front bumper once and it did fit ok with the body BUT the "ears" to mount the front parking lamps were not moulded right and I never was able to make them fit right. :mad: I sold it, bought a second one (because Danko refused to replace it) and guess what…it was as bad as the first one!! :rage: I got fed up, sold it again, took a loss and decided to go back to the original steel (one from on which I removed the rear reinforcement). (y)
This is why I'll never recommend Danko products to anyone ever! (n)

Claude.

I would like to know how much a fiberglass hood would cost???

I got mine in 5 days they must be in stock all 4 shipped 189.00 bucks

What's e="87chrisss, post: 3349605, member: 36044"]I know the guy who makes the fillers for Danko it's a small warehouse where he make's a bunch of fiberglass repro stuff. Anyone ever bought a fiberglass hood/trunk fillers from Poston back in the day its the same guy he made all the stuff for poston and a bunch of other vendors. The truth is alot of people drop ship from him.

*Truth be told every set is made per order. Not trying to be cool guy or anything but I can get a set same day if anyone needs some right away, you can contact me. He usually take 3+ weeks to get them out. If i call him he can kick some out for me same day. I'm local not too far from him and ive spent more than enough money so he really takes care of me. He also makes some killllllllerrrrr fiberglass doors thats right doors!! He also makes hoods.[/quote]
Whats

Whats his hoods like?good as hartline?im in need of a fiberglss hood

Installed rear fillers and fiberglassed the sides together to make a one piece and I am really really happy with the result!!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 162