Dallas/Ft Worth to Houston Roadtrip to Otto's on April 8th

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
Check out the thread here in the Texas section on the event. I plan on going and would like to take several TR's with me. Let's go guys post up if your interested.

And whoever has Facebook copy James' post and put it on there. We had 15-20 TR"s at the UTI show here awhile back it be cool with that many going to H town.

David, Now that's F'ing cool! That would put this event over the top, for the Texas TR community. I would love to meet some of you DFW members. Anything I could do to help promote this, please let me know.

When do you plan on leaving here? I have family in Houston and was going to go earlier and stay the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Leaving sometime Saturday morning and probably coming back on Sunday morning.

Unfortunately, I believe the block is cracked. It may be time to ls swap.

Ouch!! That hurts. Good luck with the diagnosis, and repair / swap. You may not make it to Houston, for the meet. I've always said if my 109 motor goes, I will also LS swap, for more power, and reliability. Let us know what happens.....

I may have spoke too soon, pressurized thr cooling system and the driver side headgasket is leaking. I'm going to try to get the engine rebuilt in time, really want to make this meet.

I plan on leaving from Central TX, am Saturday. Pending your start time from Dallas, I may be able to link up with you to drive the rest of the way to Houston. Let me know..

I'm leaving Dallas (Garland) around 10am. Also that weekend in Houston is Mecum, I may try to check that out as well. My cell 214 629 7429.

Sounds good David, will give you a call Sat am (8 Apr) to establish a link up site.

Getting my heads resurfaced next week. I should be good for this trip.