Im heading to Conn...

Awesome time. See you guys tomorrow.

Had a good time. Can talk about cars all night.

But, looks like we got snubbed by another anonomous Buick dude.....:p Guess we were not the fast enough to hang out with:D.

Allan G.

turbobitt said:

But, looks like we got snubbed by another anonomous Buick dude.....:p Guess we were not the fast enough to hang out with:D.

Allan G.

We're are you guys tonight? I'm at the pike but probably won't stick around.

Looked like rain any minute down here. Got the car all cleaned up for the shows on Sunday, just finished. Will be down at Hammonassett State Park around noonish or so for the charity show there. Right at the beach, paved parking. Going to a show in Orange first if the weather is good.

Hanging at The Pike with turbobitt, GNBrett, TTAOWNER, waiting on HOT ROD GN!!!
The pizza shop across the parking lot is calling my name!!!

coach said:
Hanging at The Pike with turbobitt, GNBrett, TTAOWNER, waiting on HOT ROD GN!!!
The pizza shop across the parking lot is calling my name!!!

It was nice to have another guest appearance from GNBrett. That hyabusa sure looks fast!!!

AG

I am having a blast. I went to ttaowner's garage yesterday and picked up a few parts. Then I went to Cotton's shop. I had a pocket full of $$$. When I left...I had 2 bucks!!! Ask Miguel, I was laughing and Brian Cotton was ordering another part I still need.
I've been to a bunch of different shops for several different cars, but the work I saw at Cotton's was the best I have ever seen. Brian Cotton is a master car builder. He fabricates everything individually. Each intercooler, downpipe, headers, crossover pipe, rollcage, suspension...is custom to each customers car.
I wish I had his shop close to where I live.
Every board member I have met on this trip has been great. Still hoping to meet up with Mark Hueffman and Bison.

I am heading out to the show in Madison at around 10am. Not going to the other show in Orange as I am sure it will be a mud pit with all the rain the past few days. The show is at Hammonassett state park which is the largest beach in Connecticut. About 45 minutes from where you are staying.

Ok...got to meet Mark at the show in Madison.
His car is awesome. Detailed to the max.
So that leaves Bison as the only member I have not met. I'm running out of time.
I've met up with James (TTAOWNER) Tony Gomes, Miguel's son, Allan (turbobitt), Brett (GNBrett) and Mark (TRCustom Parts).
It's been a very cool trip.

If you say "I'm going to a strip joint" three times fast, I'm sure bison will hear you and show up.:eek::p

Allan G.

That must not have felt good. People can be so rude at times.

Seriously, didn't have a clue you guys would be there until I saw you on my way out. My older son wanted to go there for his b'day dinner. Figured you guys were into your meal and didn't want to bother you. Were there any rolls left after I had my share?

That must not have felt good. People can be so rude at times.

Seriously, didn't have a clue you guys would be there until I saw you on my way out. My older son wanted to go there for his b'day dinner. Figured you guys were into your meal and didn't want to bother you. Were there any rolls left after I had my share?

I'm sure you were involved with family obligations but have to give you a hard time anyway. I think Miguel ate all the rolls:D.

Allan G.

Ok...got to meet Mark at the show in Madison.
His car is awesome. Detailed to the max.
So that leaves Bison as the only member I have not met. I'm running out of time.
I've met up with James (TTAOWNER) Tony Gomes, Miguel's son, Allan (turbobitt), Brett (GNBrett) and Mark (TRCustom Parts).
It's been a very cool trip.

Nice meeting you Coach, showed up in Madison just in time, was just getting ready to leave. Hope you enjoyed your walk on the beach. Have fun in Mystic.

I ate them...along with a 20oz prime rib, mushrooms, onions, salad, rice, and a blooming onion. Them I ate Lisa's leftovers while watching TV that night.
@Miguel...you shoulda seen me at Joey Garlic's on Sat nite!!!

nice meeting you both yesterday,while ur here don't forget too try the pizza in new haven one of mt favorite's is modern pizza there easy on and off the hwy,have a safe trip home.jim

piece said:
nice meeting you both yesterday,while ur here don't forget too try the pizza in new haven one of mt favorite's is modern pizza there easy on and off the hwy,have a safe trip home.jim

Thank you. Your car is awesome. We are actually in Mystic now. I went and killed some seafood at S&P Oyster Co. last night. I killed a whole pizza at Joey Garlic's on Saturday night.