Custom Tee Shirts

I'm in for all the turbobuick tshirts in black. remember to make the turbosix bright RED&YELLOW :) PayPal ready

PoweredByCornTee_zps0f068815.png

freakn love this one!!

I picked up the sample shirts today from a local shop here in NY.
I'm pleased with the outcome of the shirts so far and have made a few tweaks to the design.

I am not sure if I want to use this local shop in NY as I will be moving to NC this weekend.
The shop in NY does great work, but I would like someone I can talk to directly and not over phone/email.

The shirts that were used in the sample were of a 50/50 Cotton/Polyester Dry Blend Mix.
I have changed that over to 100% Pre Shrunk Cotton to provide the best comfort and durability for the shirt.

The design was laid over on the shirt using vinyl.

Below are the samples I picked up today. They made a mistake on the Power 6 Logo by cutting the top portion off.
The E85 Design will be made a bit smaller as it was a bit over powering.
Disregard color, I forgot to change my camera settings that is the reason the color looks faded.

I have contacted the Admin regarding becoming a vendor here, once I get that figured out and find a print shop in NC I will update everyone.

Currently working on a T-Type shirt, General Turbo Buick shirt. I been busy packing up my home but will post them up once I finish them up.

Thank you,
David Marin

TTShirt_zps4266069f.jpg

PBCShirt_zps2c69e4ba.jpg

GNXshirt_zps33ff4afe.jpg

GBShirt_zps606394e3.jpg

Looking good to me. Sign me up for 2 shirts. And when you do get word of hoodies..... send me a pm. I may overlook a thread or two.