Custom Tee Shirts

DavidM

Hello Everyone,

I am going to start designing custom tee shirts. Not sure exactly what route I want to take with this, but tonight I ended up designing a few Buick related shirts.
I have contacted the Admin with interest in becoming a vendor here at TurboBuick.Com pending everyone's interest and input.
Basically, if there is enough interest I would start the production process.

Let me know what you think, and if you would be interested.

GNXTee_zpsd1812e32.png

GotBoostTee_zps71f31f5e.png

PoweredByCornTee_zps0f068815.png

When I get home from work today, I'll make a few more designs.
I'm in the middle of moving to NC right now.
Once I get to my final destination (next week)
I will have a local company in NC screen print the design on to the shirt.

Thank you.

hello; I like em all except with the Got Boost I'd like not seeing Grand National. I'd just like to see Turbo Buick. It would cover all bases. Maybe just have Buick centered on the Got Boost writing.
good luck with it.
IBBY

Here is an edit to the original Got Boost shirt.
I went ahead and found the "GOT MILK?" Font and replaced the old font with this one.

GotBoostTeeNew_zpsca7bc8e6.png

I like the got boost one. Would definitely pick one up. What about hoodies?

Trixdout, I am going to start off with short sleeve shirts for now seeing as we are coming up on Spring/Summer.
I have a plan to include long sleeves and sweaters/hoodies down the road to include embroidery on them.
Thank you for your interest. :)

Here is an edit to the original Got Boost shirt.
I went ahead and found the "GOT MILK?" Font and replaced the old font with this one.

GotBoostTeeNew_zpsca7bc8e6.png
Reminds me of the decals I had made for my first GN just prior to having it repainted. Drove it to the GS Nats like this:
got_paint.jpg
:D

hello; I like em all except with the Got Boost I'd like not seeing Grand National. I'd just like to see Turbo Buick. It would cover all bases. Maybe just have Buick centered on the Got Boost writing.
good luck with it.
IBBY

A general Turbo Buick design is under way.