Crank Windows on GN

Just to throw this out there... Mine has manual windows but it does have the power locks, seat and antenna.

My '86 has crank windows, manual locks, manual seats, fixed antenna, no rear defrost. It does have cruise, Concert Sound 2, tilt, and a G80. I did add power trunk release as well. And its a hardtop.

One time we sent A body wipers motors to the F car plant and they installed them . It was discovered when they turned them on to test and they over swept the glass because of a slightly longer A body crank arm ! It's been 28 years and I'm getting old !!!

That is funny, my '92 f-body does this on the drivers side. The wiper blade actually runs up over the A pillar.

RemoveBeforeFlight

i think the delay wipers, rear defog, and G80 rear differential were the only 3 options checked off by whoever originally ordered my 84 T Type... manual windows, locks, and 60/40 cloth bench seats.. column shift without tilt.. am/fm radio with fixed antenna.. no cruise control... but it does have the aluminum bumper supports.. it's just a basic stripped down T Type..

regarding power windows: a few years ago i helped put a new headliner in a former bosses 87 GN that he ordered from GM in the fall of 86 and it had crank windows with power locks.

That is funny, my '92 f-body does this on the drivers side. The wiper blade actually runs up over the A pillar.

RemoveBeforeFlight

If you can see the ball side of the crank arm on the motor , there should be a "F" stamped in the middle . If there's an "A" now you know why !!

I really didn't want any power options that's why I started to look at the T's instead of just the GN's.
What I ended up with has manual seats, windows, fixed antenna etc. I just wish it came with posi but that's an easy fix.