Could it be??????(SUPER RARE)

That guy's used car salesman voice and demeanor makes me want to punch him in the head.

He didn't get to the most important part: the number on the dash. I couldn't see it. It also has a pretty fat exhaust leak and as he scans over the heavily tweaked under-the-hood area he says "just like the day it was born". It's nothing like the day it was born.

I wonder if it's a legit Astroroof GNX? He says he has 'the paperwork'.

Jim

That guy's used car salesman voice and demeanor makes me want to punch him in the head.

He didn't get to the most important part: the number on the dash. I couldn't see it. It also has a pretty fat exhaust leak and as he scans over the heavily tweaked under-the-hood area he says "just like the day it was born". It's nothing like the day it was born.

I wonder if it's a legit Astroroof GNX? He says he has 'the paperwork'.

Jim

Took the words out of my mouth!

It has the cheap GT+4 tires not high speed radials unless 115 is high speed..lol Also noticed the powermaster is gone. Paul Castle the owner of the Silver Bullet T has a factory astro GNX also...so apparently theres at least 2 of them.

That POS aint worth sh** after what they did to it. Yea its a GNX but non originalality is going to kill the value of that thing as time goes on.

It was my understanding that there were NO OPTIONS available for the GNX. You got what you got....which was a lot.

I have seen a real GNX with an astroroof! I think that was "supposed" to be the only one!

Thats right folks, come on down and for only 29 dollars down, 29 dollars a day for 29 years at 29% intrest we can help you rebuild your credit.

Just remember Junior Samples will not be undersold

BR109

Your job is your credit! Ask about the weekly "EASY PAYMENTS" plan!

Sign here, here, and here....

based on what I saw under the hood (no powermaster, external wg, etc.), what I've read about GNX's and what some of you have posted.....I think either that guy was misinformed, or it's a scam. :rolleyes:

My favorite was the comment that the motor has been "balanced and blueprinted":D If the lady driver wasn't his wife or girlfriend, she should have slapped him for his comment. You can tell the salesman's been at this game awhile as this isn't his first rodeo. :cool: :eek:

Whats more beautiful?

The car or the model? Well the model was brutal---she looked like she was hit with the ugly stick, so I guess the modded GNX wins that contest. Still a real nice car no matter what was done to it. I so need a GNX dash cluster--its just plain perfect.

The car or the model? Well the model was brutal---she looked like she was hit with the ugly stick, so I guess the modded GNX wins that contest. Still a real nice car no matter what was done to it. I so need a GNX dash cluster--its just plain perfect.

X2..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that thing had a FM IC, original turbo is probably gone. id take it but not what he claims he sold it for....61k!!haha someone got taken. I wouldpay maybe 35k for it. maybe. probably not.

The president of asc was the only person with an astro roof GNX. All GNXs came as hard tops and if equipped with a sun roof it was an after thought. Iam pretty sure Hienz car was GNX 33. Thats the only true GNX with an astro roof.