Copper Turbo Gasket 3Bolt

There is no gasket from the factory, just make sure that the surfaces are flat. If you absolutely need to run a gasket, then go to Checker Auto. Ask for a FelPro 9097 Exhaust gasket. Works fine. :cool:

Since it is not an application specific item, ordering it online would be wiser, and would save you the trouble of, "what year car, what make", etc, etc...

Blew it

I blew out that gasket from checker that is why
I was asking for the copper one.......jerky thanks for da info

Funny, I'm running that FelPro 9097 gasket on the T-Type. Better check with the installer... :eek: :eek:

How soon do you need it?

I'll be ordering weatherstripping and some other stuff real soon... ?

Rob its leaking pretty good but its just an exhaust leak let me know when u make your order and I would like to tack on the copper gasket from GBODY order let me know how much thanks

Rob its leaking pretty good but its just an exhaust leak let me know when u make your order and I would like to tack on the copper gasket from GBODY order let me know how much thanks

OK... I'll order in the next week. BAD time of year to do ordering of stuff for shipping though...

Brian, you'll be seeing the order for weatherstripping, bumper strips, and some other stuff shortly.

Thanks for the help.

Rob

OK, ordered... I'll let you know when it and the rest of my crap comes in...

Got most of it together today.Waiting on volt booster & a trunk seal which should be here tomorrow bud.

Rob share what all did you get me hehehehhe LATE Christmas Present to self huh?

Randy, More like what I got myself... Mostly Resto stuff since the GN is about to go in for paint.

a couple of upgrade stuff like the volt booster and a dual electric fan setup.

Brian's giving away my secret-secrets again...

Thanks for the great service Brian.

Rob