Constant Us Media Propoganda

Why don`t we have the reporters with their camera crews standing guard at the check points? They seem to know how to do the job better than anyone else. Is Katie taking over where Jane Fonda left off?? I believe Geraldo Riveras` birth name is Jerry Rivers, some people will do anything for the almighty dollar.
As I posted in another thread last week(from my experience during Desert Shield/Desert Storm) the media SUX, they are selling the hype and sizzle.
Our troops are doing the best they can to keep the civilians out of the line of fire, yet they have to watch their own a$$es as well. I`m not up to date with the current military pay but I`m sure they are making a few bucks an hour while these reporters are raking in the dough.
Now too, I am all wound up, (might be time to break out my gear and see if my old unit will have me back.)
"Semper Fi" and "God Bless our troops and get them out of that hell hole safely"
"Once A Marine Always A Marine"
SSGT. Jim Kaske

Lake Michigan Sport Fishing / Lucky Dog Charters

The media, which includes Hollywood, MTV, etc. is also the reason that innocuos caucasion males are no longer considered desirable, much less heroic or charismatic in any way. (Always depicted as bumbling idiots in commercials/movies). That lesbian experimentation is "cool". That having children without a father is no big deal. That air pollution is the biggest threat to the world, and that it is the worst it has ever been.

THE CONSTANT DRONE OF THE LEFT WING MEDIA HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MANY YEARS WITH NO COUNTERPOINT. JUST THINK, ALL THE MAJOR TV NETWORKS, PUBLIC TV AND RADIO, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC..........ALL WITH THIS LEFT WING SLANT. NOW, WITH THE ADVENT OF FOX NEWS, WHICH HAS ZOOMED TO THE TOP IN RATINGS, AND MANY CONSERVATIVE TALK SHOW HOSTS, THE TIDE HAS TURNED. COMMON SENSE IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE NEED A GUIDE TO KEEP THEM ON TRACK SO AS NOT TO BE TAKEN IN BY THE LIBERAL DRUMBEAT. THESE LIBERALS HAVE GONE SO FAR LEFT AS TO BE A DANGER TO THE SECURITY OF OUR COUNTRY. NOW, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL SCORN THEIR IDEAS, UNTIL THEY ARE ONLY A WHIMPER.

Don't forget the newspapers as well. I just cancelled my subscription yesterday to the Los Angeles Times. They actually ran an article that compared the Iraqi Fedayeen Fighters to the U.S. Revolutionary War fighters in 1776!!! :eek: :eek: That was it for me, the Times can go pound it. :mad: When I called to cancel my subscription the lady asked if it was because of the war coverage. I guess I'm not the only one.

I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE NEWSPAPERS. BUT YOU GOTTA' REMEMBER........THE DEMOCRATS THROWING ALL THAT MONEY AT EDUMACATION AND EVERYBODY UNDER 30 STILL CAN'T READ. SO, NEWSPAPERS AREN'T THAT MUCH OF A FACTOR. :p

Forgive me for not remembering which paper-it may have been Lost Angelos Times, it was in Californication. But a photographer used war images from 2 diff scenes. He showed a menacing Amer soldier pointing his gun at Iraqi citizens. Reality was that the original photo had the soldier pointing his gun down.
The photographer was cought doing this and fired.;)
This is the same crap they do with issues such as air quality. Every spring gas goes up from refineries haveing to process the 22 different summer blends required by EPA. In 1999 there was a real big jump due to many areas starting to use this mandated fuel. The media kept blaming prices on a fire at a refinery. They showed the footage nationwide. over and over. It was ONE refinery. One network did mention in passing that required summer blends were "a part of the reason". :mad:

The media, which includes Hollywood, MTV, etc. is also the reason that innocuos caucasion males are no longer considered desirable, much less heroic or charismatic in any way. (Always depicted as bumbling idiots in commercials/movies). That lesbian experimentation is "cool". That having children without a father is no big deal. That air pollution is the biggest threat to the world, and that it is the worst it has ever been.

Glad to see Im not the only one pissed off about this.