Constant Us Media Propoganda

Red Regal T

Fox News Network is the ONLY news you can watch for the truth. Switching over to ABC, NBC, CBS, or CNN, will only get you news that is slanted against the war and against the tactics of our Armed Forces. The anti-war drone goes on and on. They keep talking about mistaken war plan, anti-war demonstrations, innocent civilians being killed, no WMDs being found, our casualties, grieving casualty family members, 4000 suicide bombers coming :rolleyes:,......I could go on and on. It's despicable and obvious to anyone who is behind the our soldiers. Why don't these people try to figure out what country they are from? They certainly have more allegiance to the enemy.

I agree 100%. Especially the stupid 4000 number. Yeah, like 4000 was arrived at by a USA Today poll of likely arab terrorists.:rolleyes:

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I didn't even watch Fox News until recently. They are unbiased, and report both sides of a story, unlike the other networks who just seem to report there own view(which is usually the far left) and that's about it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

the majority of news stations are owned by Democrats...Look at Peter Jennings, he reported that Al Gore won the presidental election before all the results were in and then had to eat those same words when G. W. was delclared President....

I am still waiting for Barbara Striesand and the big-headed lesbian Rosie to leave the country since GW won....

Remember when they were all going to leave?

More liberal wishy washyness.

Well John, Thank you. I was stuck on CNN and MSNBC, never moving the dial up into the 60s for FoxNews. Did it this morning - will never go back.

And besides equal reporting - wow the most intense front line reporter.

Wish Geraldo wasn't with 'em though...

FOX news is deffinatey the best. They report everything the others do, but don't have the liberal slant on it.

YOUR WELCOME!!!!!!! GET EDUCATED!! WATCH FOX NEWS!

GEES.......MAYBE WE DON'T HAVE TO ARGUE WITH ANY ANTI WAR PEOPLE. JUST TELL THEM TO WATCH FOX NEWS. I ONLY SWITCH TO NETWORK NEWS TO SEE WHAT THEY'RE SAYING. IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME...........ANTI-WAR SLANT. NO WONDER SOME PEOPLE HAVE THE CRAZY IDEAS THEY DO. THEY'RE BRAINWASHED BY PETER JENNINGS, TOM BROKAW, AND DAN RATHER. HOW ABOUT THE PRESS CONFERENCES........ONE STUPID QUESTION AFTER THE OTHER MEANT TO MAKE THE GOVERNMENT LOOK BAD.

ON THOSE 9000 SUICIDE NUTS........HOW DO THEY KNOW? AND WHO CARES? 9000 DEAD SUICIDE NUTS. THEY KEEP REPORTING WHAT THE IRAQIS SAY. ALL THE IRAQIS DO IS TELL OBVIOUS LIES. IRAQ IS THE MAJOR NETWORKS NEWS SOURCE. :rolleyes:

Who's side is our media on anyway?????

I can't fricking believe this. Who would have thought Saddams greatest weapon in this war would be our own fricking media. They are the propoganda machine from hell. Who in their right mind could believe we are losing this war??? They have no air power, inferior weapons, no satelite intel etc. etc. This war is so one sided its not even funny yet if you listen to OUR OWN media you would think were getting our buts kicked. Now unbelievably we have our own reporters getting on Iraqi TV and rallying their troops by claiming the Iraqi's are fighting hard and giving the americans hell. To top that we have another idiot drawing maps of were our troops are at and in addition where their going. In-frikkin-sanity. The actions of the american media border on treason. Objectivety is out the frickin window. I don't know why we haven't used our emp weapons yet but I say lets break em out and take out all the electrical in the whole frickin country and then we won't have to worry about our own traitorous media pumping up the Iraqi troops. If these idiots are watching they could actually think their winning. Unreal. If an american soldier told the enemy where his unit was at and what their plan was he would be guilty of treason. I believe Geraldo should be held to a similar standard. Maybe it would make the rest of these journalist take their jobs a little more seriously.

Originally posted by Red Regal T

ON THOSE 9000 SUICIDE NUTS........HOW DO THEY KNOW? AND WHO CARES? 9000 DEAD SUICIDE NUTS. THEY KEEP REPORTING WHAT THE IRAQIS SAY. ALL THE IRAQIS DO IS TELL OBVIOUS LIES. IRAQ IS THE MAJOR NETWORKS NEWS SOURCE. :rolleyes:

That's what I started to think now too! If there is a bus heading IN to Iraq filled with Arabs...........say hello to our little friend the b-52:D .

Watching the Iraqi Intelligence guy speak is sorta like watching a televangelist wrestler on the WWE. ;)

The "FOX" news channel is currently the most unbiased, straightforward on the air (or wire). But, there are some topics and truths that even Bill O'Reilly won't dare touch, and Sean Hannity is a genuine straight shooter, but won't go to certain areas that would problably hurt his career. While "FOX" news does most things right, certain "powers that be" will not allow certain opinions, and O'Reilly is not going to risk his multi-million dollar career exposing them.

Originally posted by victa1
The "FOX" news channel is currently the most unbiased, straightforward on the air (or wire). But, there are some topics and truths that even Bill O'Reilly won't dare touch, and Sean Hannity is a genuine straight shooter, but won't go to certain areas that would problably hurt his career. While "FOX" news does most things right, certain "powers that be" will not allow certain opinions, and O'Reilly is not going to risk his multi-million dollar career exposing them.

NOBODY'S PERFECT..........BUT, FINALLY A STEP IN THE "RIGHT" DIRECTION. AND I'D ALSO LIKE TO POINT OUT......."ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY". ;)

AND I'D ALSO LIKE TO POINT OUT......."ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY". ;)

Yes, but according to CNN and MSNBC, Iraq 2 should be...:)

Well, looks like the "Anything-for-a-buck Crew" Arnett, Scott and Geraldo are sitting the rest of the war out. Maybe out of the industry forever; good. What a bunch of sellouts.

I agree that Fox news is the best. Like I said in a different post I don'nt like geroldo much, but he did do a drastic turn to support out troops. And did some very pro troop stories from both Afganistan and iraq. I don't think he is out of Iraq.

FOX news is by far the best its the ONLY one I watch. CNN (Communist News Network) can stick it!!

I'M WATCHING THE MORNING BRIEFING ON THE WAR AND I'M WATCHING THE QUESTIONING BY THE MEDIA. 80% OF THE QUESTIONS HAVE TO DO WITH THE KILLING OF CIVILIANS ON THE CHECKPOINT OR KILLING CIVILIANS IN GENERAL. THE PEOPLE WHO FAILED TO STOP EVEN WHEN THEY WERE BEING FIRED ON. I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT ANYONE COULD HAVE DONE TO STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE WHO FAIL TO COMMUNICATE. THE MEDIA SEEMS TO ACCEPT THE THEORY THAT THE U.S. FORCES IN IRAQ ARE THERE TO KILL CIVILIANS. :rolleyes:

JUST FLIPPED TO LITTLE KATY ON NBC AND OF COURSE, SHE'S ADDRESSING THE SAME PROBLEM. "DID THEY SHOOT A WARNING SHOT NOT SOON ENOUGH?" THE DRONE GOES ON AND ON.

I'LL FORWARD MY OWN THEORY ON THIS SHOOTING. IT WAS A SETUP. THE DRIVER DROVE THE OTHER WOMEN AND CHILDREN INTO THE CHECKPOINT KNOWING THEY WOULD BE FIRED ON. THE OTHERS IN THE CAR, WOMEN WITH THEIR CHILDREN, HAD NO IDEA OF THE PLAN. THE PURPOSE OF COURSE, IS TO ENHANCE THE PROPOGANDA AGAINST THE U.S.

THE IRAQI REGIME HAVE NO REGARD FOR THEIR OWN PEOPLE. TO KILL THEIR OWN IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE TO THEM.

I'M WATCHING THE MORNING BRIEFING ON THE WAR AND I'M WATCHING THE QUESTIONING BY THE MEDIA. 80% OF THE QUESTIONS HAVE TO DO WITH THE KILLING OF CIVILIANS ON THE CHECKPOINT OR KILLING CIVILIANS IN GENERAL. THE PEOPLE WHO FAILED TO STOP EVEN WHEN THEY WERE BEING FIRED ON. I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT ANYONE COULD HAVE DONE TO STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE WHO FAIL TO COMMUNICATE. THE MEDIA SEEMS TO ACCEPT THE THEORY THAT THE U.S. FORCES IN IRAQ ARE THERE TO KILL CIVILIANS. :rolleyes:

Um, Yeah, I have a question. Do you think the US has done a good enough job relaying to the citizens that they have to stop at checkpoints?

What an a$$hole. That woman should be fired. Idiotic question like that - come on! Wait, there's a toll booth arm, soldiers with guns with their hands in the universal STOP gesture, now guns drawn, fired into the air, now into my intercooler, should I be stopping?

Jesus Christ. In the usa if you tried to run a checkpoint our Troopers would shoot at you.

Then she followed up with - should the soldiers be LESS aggressive because we now know that it is ONLY a suicide bomber. Freakin Only? This from some journalism major wearing a 80s jean jacket. Get the f out.:mad:

Thx John, now you've got me all 'awake'.;)

I'LL FORWARD MY OWN THEORY ON THIS SHOOTING. IT WAS A SETUP. THE DRIVER DROVE THE OTHER WOMEN AND CHILDREN INTO THE CHECKPOINT KNOWING THEY WOULD BE FIRED ON. THE OTHERS IN THE CAR, WOMEN WITH THEIR CHILDREN, HAD NO IDEA OF THE PLAN. THE PURPOSE OF COURSE, IS TO ENHANCE THE PROPOGANDA AGAINST THE U.S.

THE IRAQI REGIME HAVE NO REGARD FOR THEIR OWN PEOPLE. TO KILL THEIR OWN IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE TO THEM.

THEY JUST REPORTED ON FOX, THAT THESE WOMENS' HUSBANDS WERE BEING HELD HOSTAGE BY THE IRAQIS. THEY WERE ORDERED TO SLOW DOWN AND SPEED UP WHEN APPROACHING THE CHECKPOINT. THIS MAKES IT A SETUP, AS I SUGGESTED.

I think that if these reporters want a different slant they should be given that chance. Give them a bus and send them in to cover the story from the other side. That seems to be what's happening anyway. This would give them a first hand experience instead of all the speculation. FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES. :D